Become a Patron!

Betty White, Beloved and Trailblazing Emmy Award-Winning Actress of The Golden Girls and More, Dies at 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Betty White, the beloved and trailblazing Emmy Award-winning actress of The Golden Girls and so much more, has died at the age of 99.

"Even though Betty was about to be 100, I thought she would live forever," White's agent and close friend Jeff Witjas told PEOPLE in a statement. "I will miss her terribly and so will the animal world that she loved so much. I don't think Betty ever feared passing because she always wanted to be with her most beloved husband Allen Ludden. She believed she would be with him again."

White was getting ready to celebrate her 100th birthday on January 17, 2022, and she recently spoke to People about how she was feeling as she approached that milestone.

"I'm so lucky to be in such good health and feel so good at this age," White said. "It's amazing."

White also discussed more about her life and how her "upbeat nature" was due to the fact that she was "born a cockeyed optimist."

"I got it from my mom, and that never changed," White said. "I always find the positive."

As for her diet, which is always on the top of people's minds as they plan out their New Year's resolutions, she laughed and said, "I try to avoid anything green. I think it's working."

White was born on January 17, 1922, in Oak Park, Illonois, and

Developing...

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors