Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Now in stock and shipping from the USA!

Cloupor is the same company that made the DNA30 box mods famous.

They now have come out with a 100 watt box mod that uses a 26650!

THE HARD COPY:

• 510 threaded connector (adjustable center pin)
  • Variable Wattage from 7W-100W in .1 watt increment
  • Body is made of aluminum alloy
  • OLED display shows battery percentage, watts, ohms, puffs, battery charging state, volts and CPU temperature
  • Powered by single 26650 battery (battery sold separately)
  • Micro-USB charging port
  • Compatible with 0.2ohm~4.0ohm atomizers
  • Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
  • Output voltage/current: 3-9.5V/15A
  • IC board comes with self-heat dissipation system
  • Reverse polarity protection
  • CPU temperature control system
  • Magnet back cover, no need to use screwdriver, more convenient to use
  • 5 times click to turn on/off

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$94.99

vfVkaMXRUOc

Click here to get more information on this deal....

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally decided to pull the trigger and get one of these 100 watt monsters from the vendor above (101vape.com) and figured while I was there I would get some 26650 batts some juice and a coil jig.

Had everything in my cart, nearly a $150 bucks worth and went to check out. It said shipping would be almost $8 bucks, now I know that doesn't sound like much but in the more than 3 years I've been vaping I have never had to pay for shipping when I spent more than a $100 dollars.

Suffice it to say I deleted my order, there are way to many other vendors who will cut you a break when you spend a bunch of cash in one shot...it's a principal thing.

Last edited:

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went ahead and put forth the little extra. I also added 2 26650 efest batteries 4200mah that were also a good deal on. Now 101vape.com does have fast priority shipping via usps, mine is on the truck getting delivered as I type and I ordered it right after VaporJoe put this one up. There have been other vendors one one eBay offered the T6 for $95 with free shipping but honestly I like 101vape.com they are good folks with decent deals. I am all about buying from U.S. vendors that waited the time for shipping from China and put forth the money but still cut you a good deal.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious to see how big this thing is compared to the other box mods - if its too bulky I don't know if I'll want it.. but the 26650 and magnet cover are very enticing !

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went ahead and put forth the little extra. I also added 2 26650 efest batteries 4200mah that were also a good deal on. Now 101vape.com does have fast priority shipping via usps, mine is on the truck getting delivered as I type and I ordered it right after VaporJoe put this one up. There have been other vendors one one eBay offered the T6 for $95 with free shipping but honestly I like 101vape.com they are good folks with decent deals. I am all about buying from U.S. vendors that waited the time for shipping from China and put forth the money but still cut you a good deal.

I agree, I too prefer to use US vendors. But the whole reason I follow Vapor Joe is for bargains, granted they (101) are giving a little break on the price but it's seems to be a wash once you pay the S&H.

I guess I'll just keep looking around, not in a huge hurry for "Blow my face off wattage" ...LOL :D

Thx for the feedback though Synsi ;)

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious to see how big this thing is compared to the other box mods - if its too bulky I don't know if I'll want it.. but the 26650 and magnet cover are very enticing !

I do like the idea of possibly going all day on a single batt/charge. I go through 2 or 3 18650s in my mech in a day. :eek:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a fatbaby by Project SubOhm for 89.00 ($10 first time buyer discount. It's a Sigelei 100W re-badged with nice logos. The batteries (2 18650 LG 30 amp 2500 Mah) last me all day with my big dripper @ .5 ohms. The 26650 4200 Mah Efest will last a good amount of time, when I get my T6 I will compare the use times.

VU Sponsors