Become a Patron!

Big dripper Group Buy.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey guys I just recently closed down my small B&M and I still have a lot of my over seas contacts. I was wondering if there was any interest in the Big Dripper. This would be my first groupbuy so I would like to keep it small, maybe around 10 people? If you guys are interested let me know. I should be able to get prices relatively soon.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just ordered one, and it already broke, the positive post already popped out
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he's full of shit, just a few days ago he said not to waste my time getting a rocky, cuz the authentic was better ( before the Big Dripper clone was released) ...now just a few days later he has already ordered and received the clone... Hmmm suspicious.

His post on sept 11th
"I'm sure this rocky is like the PONTUS by EHPRO... THE big dripper rda is a solid/stealthy looking rdta, its not the first but its the IST to perfect it.... Don't waste ur money on this, just get the big dripper..
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think he's full of shit, just a few days ago he said not to waste my time getting a rocky, cuz the authentic was better ( before the Big Dripper clone was released) ...now just a few days later he has already ordered and received the clone... Hmmm suspicious.

His post on sept 11th
"I'm sure this rocky is like the PONTUS by EHPRO... THE big dripper rda is a solid/stealthy looking rdta, its not the first but its the IST to perfect it.... Don't waste ur money on this, just get the big dripper..
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520"
Ey dude, i will get the BIG DRIPPER OVER THE ROCKY and everything I said about the DRIPPER its a solid RDTA, BUT unfortunately the one I received from ORIGIN VAPE MADE BY ELEKAR IS WACKED!!! I never said anything about authentic, if u have the money buy the authentic....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just ordered one, and it already broke, the positive post already popped out
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520
pysy9a5a

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, if any other users can chip in, the only con I have heard so far is that every time you push the driptip to feed the dipper, some juice will flow up by the side of the driptip itself, just a fraction of a drop but I can see myself wiping that over and over.....
Not sure if this happens all the time, or if it just happens with a 5ml fill

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, if any other users can chip in, the only con I have heard so far is that every time you push the driptip to feed the dipper, some juice will flow up by the side of the driptip itself, just a fraction of a drop but I can see myself wiping that over and over.....
I've never heard of that happening before. But I'm still waiting on ivogo to get back to me on MOQ and pricing

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here, this guy mentions it, plus his thoughts

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm still interested, maybe he just got bad luck with his orings there

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here, this guy mentions it, plus his thoughts

hahah not laughing at you I am glad now I didn't buy one I was going to... think I will wait hahah

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
haha nah, everythings cool, I would be mad if I got an original and had those issues! Anyways, FT has already a second version of it, I'll hold on to my dollars for the next couple of weeks and see what happens!

BTW forgot to mention that that little leaking issue happens around 8:30 in the vid

VU Sponsors