Become a Patron!

BIG NEWS: China will be having new vape policy on May 1st. (Yes they have legalized vaping)

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
1647097788961.jpg
I know most of the time I just talk about social aspect of vaping and few other things that you ppl don't give a shit about.

A few ppl have asked me about the ban on vaping in India and how look the FDA in the U.S. Personally it doesn't affect cuz I live in China. But this time it different.

China has never ban vaping, its just that the government never gave the industry their own license. This means it was hard to tax them. After legalizing the vape industry with their own license things have changed (back then vendor just had to get a regular business license).

This means ppl that sell this stuff online that arent vendor with a license will be cracked down. Also because they legalized vaping industry, it now belong under the China tobacco department (government department) and if u don't join them they will destroy you. Which also means flavor changes on cartridge. Yes its starting to sound like JUUL right now, which only 2 flavors.

This also means prices might be fixed and most likely be determined by them. (Which means you will not be allow to give discounts period)

Also cloud chasing/regular e-juice is going to become illegal as taxing this is going to become hard and nearly impossible. Now I'm not sure about how this is going to effect export sales, but we will have to wait and see.

The government is making sure they have full control of everything and everyone that's participating in the vape industry (from manufacturers to vendors to ppl vaping).

As of now they are still fighting, but hope seems slim. This is like Spartan 300 lol.

VU Sponsors