Become a Patron!

Big Tobacco not against Vaping

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They've never been against vaping in general.

They have just been against the refillable vapes.
Like refillable tanks and RDAs that don't earn them any money.

They would rather people vape with their closed cartridge cig-a-like system, even if it means cautiously going down the slippery slope of trying to get the open refillable systems banned to try and force people to use their crappy versions.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And once the government gives it to them. Expect ammonia and a bunch of other weird chemicals, to be in the juice. :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And once the government gives it to them. Expect ammonia and a bunch of other weird chemicals, to be in the juice. :D
Well ....a brother has to make a profit, besides it' all harmless, why in fact it's an improvement.....

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big tobacco has always been for vaping. I think big tobacco is trying to cover their a$$ with the closed systems. I am in no way defending them but i can understand their reasons if these are their reasons.

1. Minimize lawsuits for bad juice or harmful toxins that maybe in theirs or other juices. When the closed systems came out not a lot was know about e liquids and that remains true yet but we now know more. If some refilled a carto that was disposable and got sick or injured they are off the hook.

2. Allow bigger margins on return sales. Buy a blu kit for instance for 70 dollars u.s. and you make maybe %50 bottle of juice %50 prefilled cartos %75 plus.

3. No device malfunction lawsuits when someone uses the wrong resistance carto and watches the device blow up.

Don't get mad at me this is just how i see it. I don't blame them but i don't agree with them that is why i don't buy them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors