Become a Patron!

biggest lipo battery you can fit in hardon pro

does anyone know what's the biggest battery for capacity that will fit in the steamcrave hardon pro i dont vape above 40 watts but want a battery with most mah it comes with a 4s l600mah lipo i was thinknig if i got say a 2s or 3s and higher mah it would be about the same size

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
does anyone know what's the biggest battery for capacity that will fit in the steamcrave hardon pro i dont vape above 40 watts but want a battery with most mah it comes with a 4s l600mah lipo i was thinknig if i got say a 2s or 3s and higher mah it would be about the same size
what determins it is the amp rating, the current, the letter i in ohms law, the '30c' printed on the battery.

As long as the battery is correctly rater equal or higher than 30c, you are fine.

Batteries are notorious for lying about their ratings.

If you want to calculate what you can get away with lower than a 30 amp cdr (enter watts and resistance of coil)

I cannot help you with specifics, just answering to give u something, maybe someone with specifics can help u better

Edit-i was easily able to find a MUCH higher rated battery on amazon. BEWARE OF THIS. That is usually an indication the battery is garbage and will be dangerous to use for vaping

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. By size I was more referring to the dimensions i wanted to know if there is a battery with higher capacity that could fit in the hardon pro so I could get more time between charges

VU Sponsors