Become a Patron!

PLEASE CLOSE: Billet Box Rev 4 (authentic, brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Do I REALLY need all these BBs? Mmm, probably not. What the heck - throw one up. If it goes, it was meant to go. If it stays, it was meant to stay.

No waiting until 10:30 ET on Saturday required. Other than that, the buying experience shall be replicated.

Brand new, only held a battery to make sure that it's a working unit.

Billet Box Rev 4, "Clear" (anodized silver), 60w. Idunno - what more is there to say? Anyone who wants one already knows all there is to know, and anyone that doesn't want one won't be reading this anyway.

Price & Packaging are both exactly what you'd get if purchasing direct from BBV. Well, actually, slightly less (cost), but not by much. As I mentioned - not really looking to sell, but the thought occurred to me, and I've been known to be impulsive ("We ARE vapers!").

Let's knock off $15 and see what flies (and what doesn't).

$255 total/out da door (includes USPS Priority shipping)

That's it. I'm going to bed. If there's interest, I'll go down the list tomorrow morning. 1st interest gets 1st claim, and so on.

It won't be staying up (posted). I'll pull it back down on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on my mood at the time.

Thanks for playing, and have a great night, all (Nytol! - lol).

I sure do hope this is the one that I wanted to list. Oh well. It is now!

:popcorn:

BB-R4-CLR_20200410_224533.jpg BB-R4-CLR_20200410_224455.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would offer my Dani mini and Dvarw DL for it...but I doubt he would entertain that trade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What color is it, Don? I've already got two (Titan & purple) but that's still a heck of a lot less than my number of BBs...(facepalm & slightly embarrassed)

Since this listing was VERY impromptu, I guess nothing is totally out of the question.

Either way,.thank you (both) for popping in. :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
What color is it, Don? I've already got two (Titan & purple) but that's still a heck of a lot less than my number of BBs...(facepalm & slightly embarrassed)

Since this listing was VERY impromptu, I guess nothing is totally out of the question.

Either way,.thank you (both) for popping in. :)

Black... I have it in the for sale threads pictured. Its not 10/10 like your new Billet... but its easily an 8.25/10.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'll sleep on it. That's only fair.

I wouldn't kick either of.them outta bed (metaphorically speaking, of course). ;)

Yeah.. I tried BB life a while back, had a really nice ‘17 RPG... just then the bridges all sucked for my style of vaping.

Getting another is only to scratch an itch and it would sit anyway til I grabbed a Snail whenever they make anymore

And thank you for the consideration, I much rather you get the cash for well it’s king

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah.. I tried BB life a while back, had a really nice ‘17 RPG... just then the bridges all sucked for my style of vaping.

Getting another is only to scratch an itch and it would sit anyway til I grabbed a Snail whenever they make anymore

And thank you for the consideration, I much rather you get the cash for well it’s king

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah - I'd probably prefer cash, but you were nice enough to stop & offer, sleeping on it's the least I can do. Besides, a Dani is NEVER something to sneeze at.

I've got a RPG too (also not yet used - lol), but I love that color so it's gonna hang (at least for a bit). I'm still using the old & original bridges, with the small BVC coils. I'm a wimp-ass 11w vaper, and I still really like those bridges & coils (especially in the Rev3s).

Let's see what fate has in store. One way or another, I'll give you a direct reply. Have a great night, and enjoy your vape!!!

Dave

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Probably doesn't even need saying, but deal with confidence

If @DPLongo22 isn't #vapefamous then no one is

I don't know about any of that "famous" stuff, but I do appreciate the confidence and kind words, my 'Oz'ian" friend!!! :)

:D
Hi :wave: @DPLongo22 hope all is well! Give Kat my love :inlove: GLWYS! :blowkiss:

Hi HD! I'll be speaking with her later this afternoon, and will absolutely pass it along!! :)

For shoppers >

I just saw that BBV will have a bit of stock today, but only a few. That was part of why I decided to post this up, since I know that there are people in this world who sometimes have some withdrawal symptoms if BBs don't list come 10:30 ET. ;)

I hope everyone's safe and well. THAT is the important stuff, and this vape thing - it's 100% all just for fun.

:vapemail:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would offer my Dani mini and Dvarw DL for it...but I doubt he would entertain that trade

Hey Don,

I saw your black Dani - it's marvelous!

For the time being, I think I'd prefer to hold off doing anything. Today is BBV sale day, and I really did list it partially to give folks who might want (but can't get) a shot at one.

If I didn't already have two though, I'd have JUMPED at the opportunity. The Dani Minis are extraordinary (IMO). I GREATLY appreciate the offer too, just for the record.

Being a prototypical "crazy vaper", these things are subject to change. ;)

Saturday, and not a moment too soon.

81566a78-7669-403b-be7f-7a25399bcf8f-b15acffd-dd3f-4248-8437-3952eb2e7005-v1.png

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't know about any of that "famous" stuff, but I do appreciate the confidence and kind words, my 'Oz'ian" friend!!! :)

:D

Hi HD! I'll be speaking with her later this afternoon, and will absolutely pass it along!! :)

For shoppers >

I just saw that BBV will have a bit of stock today, but only a few. That was part of why I decided to post this up, since I know that there are people in this world who sometimes have some withdrawal symptoms if BBs don't list come 10:30 ET. ;)

I hope everyone's safe and well. THAT is the important stuff, and this vape thing - it's 100% all just for fun.

:vapemail:
Thanks for passing my message onto Kat! And indeed most importantly I wish & hope everyone is well & stays that way! Would love a BB but a little to much for me to spend right now.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I would take it, but have a clear already. If you happen to have a Rat Black that would ever be going up, I would love first dibs please :)

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi all,

Sorry, @~Don~ , but @mackman did grab this one. Again - I appreciate the offer, and it was more than fair.

Now I have figure out how to close this thread. I think I just change the name to include "PLEASE CLOSE".

We shall see! Thanks everyone for looking, and for the unexpected fun.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors