PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Since @kimsmm couldn't find my recipe on elr I decided to post it here. This is my Black Forest coffee recipe based off the Tea Leaf smoothie that I sort of stumbled on. It's a slightly nutty bitter chocolate and cherry smoothie drink I. The cherry is mostly prominent and very sweet thanks to the joy with the marzipan and pistachio adding a solid nut background with a hint of chocolate, you can add chocolate if you like but it's not necessary, I recommend tfa bittersweet chocolate.I made it less smoothieish because it was just diluting flavor.

I'm vaping this on dual captons at .34 ohms at 65w so that's what I recommend.

Needs at least a week to steep, best after two.

Contains no icky substances as far as I can tell.

Note, the drink itself doesn't taste like coffee, so I didn't add coffee.

Black Cherry (FA) 4%

Joy (FA) 4%

Marzipan (INAWERA) 1.5%

Pistachio (TPA) 5%

EDIT shit I forgot, if you heat steep, add the cherry AFTER. Heat steeping dilutes fruit flavors and the cherry needs to be the forerunner. The joy only works by cutting the sour in the cherry, it won't help if its bland.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since @kimsmm couldn't find my recipe on elr I decided to post it here. This is my Black Forest coffee recipe based off the Tea Leaf smoothie that I sort of stumbled on. It's a slightly nutty bitter chocolate and cherry smoothie drink I. The cherry is mostly prominent and very sweet thanks to the joy with the marzipan and pistachio adding a solid nut background with a hint of chocolate, you can add chocolate if you like but it's not necessary, I recommend tfa bittersweet chocolate.I made it less smoothieish because it was just diluting flavor.

I'm vaping this on dual captons at .34 ohms at 65w so that's what I recommend. Needs at least a week to steep, best after two.
Contains no icky substances as far as I can tell.

Note, the drink itself doesn't taste like coffee, so I didn't add coffee.

Black Cherry (FA) 4%

Joy (FA) 4%

Marzipan (INAWERA) 1.5%

Pistachio (TPA) 5%
PH...I'm taking notes again...thanks my friend...really like your flavor profiles...!

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really appreciate that inspects! It's nice being able to share my recipes without being downvoted or trolled because I don't have a youtube channel or following.
Oh Yeah!!! Why don't you have a YouTube channel??? You ding a ling???? What are thinking???? Get your head out your arse! He he he ..... like that??? LMAO!

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I might try this because I have Joy and haven't used it yet.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Its
I might try this because I have Joy and haven't used it yet.
It's a tricky flavor. It's doesn't sweeten everything, some flavors it seperates, I only really know what it will do with the flavors Ive mixed it with before, plus it's kind of gross by itself, smells like a garbage disposal.

That being said you should try making a recipe with it, it's sort of fun but you need to almost build everything off it, just to give you an idea the tester name for this recipe was "oh fucking joy". Then slowly cutting out adding joy until you find ac profile you want, then adjusting the other concentrates. Sometimes you get lucky and come up with something new.

Last edited:

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Maybe I won't. lol

VU Sponsors