Become a Patron!

Black Kayfun Lite Rebuildable Atomizer RBA Clone By Ivogo

fibberwibber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is everyone's thoughts on this product. Looking for a kayfun preferably black. Like I mentioned before in a previous thread my last kayfun was terrible, lots of leaking. That was a kayfun 3.1 es from fasttech. I always have my gear in my pocket at work so I don't want to reach in my pocket and all my liquid gone. Let me know what you guys think or a good place to pick a good clone out. Thanks.

Alxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have two EHPro Kayfun Lite clones. My first Kafun clone I bought was an EHPro and it works great. Liking the Kayfun and seeing a good review from twist420 on the Tobeco brand I bought two tobeco Kayfuns and they stink. The juice channels are barely there. So I'm gonna grind the channels deeper.

The next EHPro Kayfun Litle I bought was the gold. I went with theirs because of the quality of the first one and an important part was because the gold coating is only on the outside. No coating on the inside. I'd rather not have any coatings inside my Kayfuns. Looking forward to getting a black one next. I got mine from Madvapes. Don't know if they have the best price but they are reliable and in my state so delivery is really fast.

VU Sponsors