Become a Patron!

Blindfolded coil comparison

Hello
So i was talking coils with a friend and he asked me this. If i was blindfolded, would i be able to tell the difference between the most used "advanced coils" (fused clapton, alien, staple, framed staple, or fralien) if the coils were made with the equal wire mass/gauge and using the same mod, atty, wattage, resistance, coil position, juice etc. by the vape alone.

I couldn't say yes for sure. We both agreed there's a difference between plain wire and the more advanced coils, and that a new coil is the best coil. Which led to the question :"is it worth the effort to make all those when a new fused clapton will work, and could it just be that a new coil works and tastes so damn good that regardless of what build it is, it will be good"

Lately ive just been making fused claptons cause they are so dam easy to make. I think i might have to make a pair of each and see for myself. Just need 6 identical attys.:teehee:

Lockdown boredom getting to me so i thought i might as well post this for the hell of it.

VU Sponsors