VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blitz B17 Mech Mod with SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank
Blitz B17 Mech Mod
b17_1_.jpg

Blitz B17 is a brand new powerful MECH MOD powered by a single 18650 battery with a unique bamboo style retro silver plated brass tube. It adopts advanced surface aging technology for good handle with attractive classic appearance. What's more, B17 features a 510 hybrid top cap for optimal power output. Together with a bottom copper button for easy operation, B17 Mech Mod is absolutely a good choice for advanced vapers.

Specification:
Height: 93mm
Diameter(Max): 27mm
Diameter(Min): 24mm
Battery: 1x 18650 cell (not included)
Material: Brass + Copper
Thread: 510 Hybrid Connection
Color: Retro Silver

SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank
13005014901_1_.jpg

The Smok TFV12 Prince tank is the baby version of the super powerful, cloud beast king! The TFV12 Prince is a perfect tank for you all-day-vape. This carefully designed tank features three new coils: the Prince Q4, X6, and T10. These new coils allow for huge clouds and incredible flavor! The convex glass tube allows the TFV12 Prince tank to effectively and attractively hold 8ml of your favorite e-liquid! Cobra patterned resin drip tips allow each tank to be stylish and unique, and increase airflow! The stainless steel and pyrex glass construction of this tank ensures that the TFV12 Prince is non-toxic and can withstand high temperatures.

Specification:
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 8ml
Height: 63mm
Diameter: 28mm
Thread: 510
Color: Black, Green, Gold, Blue, Red, Stainless, Rainbow, Purple

Order SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not sure about the title of this thread, I’m sure they are both great products, but makes it sound like they could be used together. A smok tank on a mech mod with a hybrid connection could be a very bad day
73_B7834_D-_F5_BF-4_A5_D-_B65_F-50_B88445_A995.gif

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about the title of this thread, I’m sure they are both great products, but makes it sound like they could be used together. A smok tank on a mech mod with a hybrid connection could be a very bad day
73_B7834_D-_F5_BF-4_A5_D-_B65_F-50_B88445_A995.gif
em... thanks for your reply...I think the mech mod pair with rda or rdta would be better ;);)

Racer5w

Member For 1 Year
The prince tank with a M4 .17 coil actually works really well on alot of mechs, hybrid or non hybrid both. I wouldnt trust it on a hybrid setup but i see absolutely nothing wrong with using that tank on a non hybrid style mech as long as you have good batteries and understand the amp draw you are putting on those batteries. The coil i mentioned is made for direct output voltage, mainly for the prince stick but a mechanical mod works exactly the same way as the direct output sticks do but with no safety cutoff at all if you hold the fire button down too long. There is so much misinformation out there reguarding mechanical mods and sub ohm tanks, i feel like most of it is just people repeating what they have read online with no real experience to back it up at all. Those of us who actually have done this understand that it works just fine and can be just as safe as any other setup.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Personally I’ve never heard anyone say not to use a subohm tank on a regular connection mech, because there’s no problem there; only not to use one on a hybrid connection, and for good reason. There is a big difference when your atomizer is contacting the battery directly.
To anyone thinking of using a hybrid mech:
Nothing is safe about using a tank with a non fixed floating 510 pin on a hybrid connection, you may have the coil screwed in to a certain point where the + pin protrudes enough once it contacts the coil and get away with it, but saying it is ok is wreckless. What happens when someone who doesn’t know any better tries it, looking at their 510 pin thinking it’s protruding enough, then when screwed down against the battery the pin recedes (since it is not fixed) getting pushed up flush level with the negative threads of the tank and the top of the battery is contacting the negative threads of the tank. Instant hard short and thermal runaway, or just venting if you’re lucky, when the mod is fired.

A hybrid connection mod needs a FIXED protruding non floating 510 pin atomizer period. With non-hybrid regular connection mech it doesn’t matter, use whatever you want. An article on subohm tanks and hybrid connections.
https://vapenews.com/december-2015/...s-duo-using-a-hybrid-mod-with-a-sub-ohm-tank/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors