Become a Patron!

Blonde noobie

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all, glad I found the forum! I am new to vaping kinda. Been using a vape since July 2015 but am still clueless on them. Came here to learn a bit and help out if I am able to. Live in northeastern Pa was a smoker for 25 years....glad vaping came along! I raise, train, and show Rottweilers in my spare time....anyway, look forward to meeting each and all of you!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I see some have donated...how do I donate to help out? Really liking the forum and want to help out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see some have donated...how do I donate to help out? Really liking the forum and want to help out.
At the top of the forum, in the center, there's a "Donate" button. Click on that and it will walk you through the process. That's very cool of you! It's very big forum, so take your time cruising around. Lot of really great people here.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Welcome to VU @Skullzz :cool: *Thumbs up on a fellow dog lover*
:cool: I have a few myself, well.... lol 1 German Pin & 8 Pit Bulls *All of Em I personally Rescued*

But besides that. If you have any questions/concerns I, staff or many others will be happy to help you! I'm usually everywhere lol, but my home resides in the Deals & Steals Section of this forum!

Happy Vaping! :cool:

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! Rotties have to be some of the best dogs ever. I absolutely love my girl.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU @Skullzz :cool: *Thumbs up on a fellow dog lover*
:cool: I have a few myself, well.... lol 1 German Pin & 8 Pit Bulls *All of Em I personally Rescued*

But besides that. If you have any questions/concerns I, staff or many others will be happy to help you! I'm usually everywhere lol, but my home resides in the Deals & Steals Section of this forum!

Happy Vaping! :cool:

following on facebook now :)

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU !! I am also a dog lover. My Great Dane is my best friend other than my wife and kids of course. She is a gentle giant and loves to just hang out.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!

As far as I'm concerned, anybody who loves Rotties ( and Pitties ) is alright by me. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Enjoy

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! Your Blonde so you will have more fun!

upload_2016-4-1_21-7-1.png

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed this one back in March, Hi Skully glad you joined here I've had a good time talking to you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!:)

VU Sponsors