VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

BEST PRICE YET! - China DNA30 Box Mod - Silver $40.50!​

THE HARD COPY:
The wildly popular China 7-30W Box Mod, now at rock bottom pricing! Sure, we're seeing 100W Mods coming out now, but the reality is that the vast majority of vapers never exceed 20W, and for this money, that makes this 30W Box a Bonafide Steal!

This is the one that requires a single 18650 battery, allowing you to choose the battery you wish to use, and replace it easily when required. Ensure you choose a good quality battery with a high continuous amp output. After the battery is installed, mod charges via included USB cable.

Our very own VaporJoe purchased one from a past deal, and reports that it is working great... shipping for him was FAST; it arrived in just 8 days!

Also available in black, grey, red, and blue for starting from just $43.90 HERE.

This from a happy customer "J's" review on their site:

Received mine today, I can confirm that the pictures are accurate.It looks to be very well made. A concern I had was with the resistance reading of the device, mine is accurate and stable. I can confirm that Steath, Power lock and Lock modes all work fine. They are not shown in the basic manual that is provided. Very happy with the finish and build of it, and it throws out vapor like a steam engine :). All in all I am impressed with this. The shipping time was excellent when shipped. Thumbs up from me. On a word of caution, make sure you have the batteries capable of driving this device without getting hot. Dont put cheap batteries in this. They need to be at least capable of 20Amps without heating up. Using inferior batteries could lead to big trouble.

>> GIMME THE DEAL! <<

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Everyone/Worldwide

$45.00 - Use code FSVJ10 to get it for

$40.50 - ships free

Not interested in this deal? Check out the rest of their vape goodies
HERE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VU Sponsors