Member For 3 Years
TFA Blueberry Wild 3% (3-5% range)
INW Biscuit 2%

70PG/30VG
2mg NIC
MTL
1.7ohms
7-8watts

My goal was to keep the Blueberry low enough to be able to taste more of the Biscuit flavor.
Still taste mild Blueberry from the first few hits, but fades out some after a bit and it's more Biscuit flavor.
Leave it alone for awhile and then I can taste more Blueberry again.
(For those that can't taste the Blueberry just raise the amount a bit)
(Other Blueberry brands should work fine too, but the amounts may vary some)

The Blueberry seems to go nicely with the Biscuit anyway.
Also tried INW Shisha Strawberry at 1.5-2% and it seems to go well with the Biscuit too.

I suspect other fruits like FE Blackberry at 1-1.5% will work too but I haven't tried that one yet, along with others.
Doesn't really need much steeping but I let them sit for 24hrs anyway.
These don't seem to be hard on the coils.

Many other possibilities here for an easy mix.
Edit:
TFA Berry Crunch 2% + INW Biscuit 2% (this one works too but needs to steep a week)

Last edited:

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the share Heabob! I thought adding .5% FA bilberry and .25% FA butter sounded good, so I did, and after a day steeping, I tried her out, and I'm glad I did, it reminds me a little bit of mt bakers, blue moo, but it really reminds me of a juice made by tally ho, called liturgy. I taste the combo of tfa wild and fa bilberry, for a pretty impressive blueberry, the inw biscuit and fa butter actually combine for a very rich and upfront buttery biscuit flavor, I'm really enjoying this one, after giving up on cloning liturgy, I now have a good idea where to go to get her done. Thanks for the share buddy!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is much more buttery. I believe i like it better than cookie from FA, but they both have their place in my recipes.

VU Sponsors