Become a Patron!

Blue Label Elixir Daddy's

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I bought my first mod and atty, I also purchased 3 juices, Daddy's was one.

Like my first hip flask Jack Daniel's this made a lasting impression.
So over the last few months I set out to clone it. I started by basing it of GVCs and adding strawberry, kiwi etc but it came out too rich unlike the light but tasty ADV Daddy's is.

Finally this. I believe its quite close.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/669412/Blue+Label+Elixir+Daddy%27s+-+Not+a+leak

Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP) 4%
Red touch (FA) 2%
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) 2%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1%
Kiwi Double (TFA) 0.5%

Notes:

Vanilla Custard V1: Daddy's didn't use custard as main flavour but more so to round out the blend, for that purpose I found <4% of Capellas VC1 to be very effective.

1:1 Red touch-Strawberry Ripe: Like a good coffee being the combo of body and aroma the Red touch provides the body of the strawberry, Caps sweet strawberry also works but its the Strawberry ripe that brings out the aroma especially on exhale. Overall fragrance is higher than the real thing, that can be toned down but I prefer it this way.

Kiwi Double: I actually use 1% because love the extra bite but at 0.5% its closest to the original. I believe is the key ingredient in making this mix a great ADV as it adds....freshness???Rofl to a otherwise potentially heavy recipe.

Sweet Cream: As sweet cream goes, TFA > CAP. However in this case CAP is the choice as it doesn't impart a cheesiness to the overall effect. with the CAP S-C its like an addition of a bit of dairy and a lot of sugar, enough for me to omit additional sweeteners.

Steeping: TBC as I use a sous vide cooker at 140F then homogenised in a paint gun (used just for juice!)
I may leave one to steep for notes.

I intend to further tweak this recipes hence any input would be very welcome!

Marty out,

VU Sponsors