Become a Patron!

Blue Screen (Strong Menthol)

Jack Merridew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been trying to come up with a recipe that could replace Subzero as my main menthol vape. I'm not claiming that this is similar to Halo's extreme menthol flavor (To be honest I have not vaped Subzero in over a month as I'm tired of paying ridiculous prices for ejuice), however this is a very enjoyable menthol recipe that is not too sweet and not too acidic. The vanilla bourbon adds nice details to the other flavors and brown sugar seemed to be the perfect sweetener to complete the recipe.

I've named it Blue Screen because that stuff will freeze your system.

DIY Menthol (1 part menthol crystals 3 parts PG) 9%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 3%
TPA Horehound 3%
TPA Brown Sugar 1%
Koolada 1%

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to come up with a recipe that could replace Subzero as my main menthol vape. I'm not claiming that his is similar to Halo's extreme menthol flavor (To be honest I have not vaped Subzero in over a month as I'm tired of paying ridiculous prices for ejuice), however this is a very enjoyable menthol recipe that is not too sweet and not too acidic. The vanilla bourbon adds nice details to the other flavors and brown sugar seemed to be the perfect sweetener to complete the recipe.

I've named it Blue Screen because that stuff will freeze your system.

DIY Menthol (1 part menthol crystals 3 parts PG) 9%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 3%
TPA Horehound 3%
TPA Brown Sugar 1%
Koolada 1%
I am a big proponet of any Menthol mixed with Horehound and any derivatives i remember a couple years ago starting messing with this i cracked so many tanks ate so much plastic before we had Glass tanks maybe its time to try this again its been along time

VU Sponsors