Become a Patron!

Bluetooth headphones

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Trying to get some input on Bluetooth headphones. I'm in market for some new headphones. I've got a pair of nakamichi bluetooths I got from eBay which are nice, sound quality is a bit muffled but there not mad. Does all the iPhone control stuff. I have a pair of monster Dna pros which are amazing except for the fact the band broke recently. The sound quality is great but are not Bluetooth. I just bought a pair of inexpensive skull candy wired phones again not bad but nakamichi sound is a little better than these. Now I tested the new Sony Bluetooth and the skull candy hesh2 Bluetooth. They both sounded pretty good with no muffled sound. Now I can't find any reviews on the sonys on cnet but found on the hesh2 which they didn't like. I thought they sounded ok. I've had the beats Bluetooth and hated them so much I sold them a week later. I didn't like how the battery didn't last long and how it sounded muffled. Btw seems by reading cnet that they are a bunch of marks for beats stuff. For the price I felt it wasn't worth it. I would like to afford the Bose Bluetooth but damn I'm not a baller. If any suggestions on what I should check out. Let me know thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hear you. VT 800 neck phones are good. I use Bose & Kicker in my house. Bose phones the price is bull shit. I use the Vt phones a lot.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who makes the vt800

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok cool. I'm trying to get a nice pair with clear sound and not break the bank.

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a set of bose on ear I think they were like $240 from best buy. They are OK but I wish they were a bit louder. I've heard better for less. My Jay byrd in ear are really good once I got the set up right

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never heard anything bad come from Bose. Just can't afford any of there stuff. Lol

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I forgot how much they cost until I looked it up while typing

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There surround sound setup are really nice sounding except the 1000 plus price range. So assume there headphones are good. I'm really a big fan of the monster pros except for the damn head band. I'm almost reading to gorilla tape the band but I don't want it to look shitty

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted some monsters but best buy pulled them due to poor quality after monster was purchased by another company

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate beats I had a 9 dollar pair of big Lots headphones that had better sound quality

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got mine as a gift about yr or so ago. They are so clear sounding. Mayb the construction quality cuz I think the sound is amazing

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jkaz. I hated those things and the sound was garbage and it died so fast and would disconnect me whenever it felt like it. My brother had same pair and he thought they were great. Now he is a electronic junkie and he worked at Best Buy. He explained to me the original beats were better all around and got bad once monster stopped making the headphones and had another company start making them

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't remember why exactly they pulled them. I just know it was a quality issue

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think skull candy make a decent pair of Bluetooth headphones for around $80

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only skull candy I've seen were the hesh2 and I thought they sounded good. Best Buy sells it for 100 plus tax. eBay has them for 50-60 shipped new

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would just search Google using Google best bluetoo headphones under ??? And read the reviews. That's what I do when I am looking for something

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can buy them from Dell for $79.99

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do think trust the eBay ones that are half price they are usually cheap clones

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gotta check it out.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok cool. I'm trying to get a nice pair with clear sound and not break the bank.

Saw this on Amazon:
TONESOUL Wireless 4.1 Bluetooth Headsets Stereo In-ear Sport Earbuds

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not a fan of earbuds. They never stay in my ear. I saw this brand bluedio that got good reviews online

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ear buds are really hit or miss I have seen some that are moldable that supposedly work well

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea man the only ones I ever had and kinda like comfort wise was the power beats. But I'm not a beats fan so

VU Sponsors