Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
isn't removing the doors to the boys bathrooms and not the girls bathrooms somewhat sexist.

They did it when I was in High School so we just started going outside to smoke.
They tried chaining one of the doors but were immediately "anonymously" reported for fire code violations to the local fire department.
Then they figured out: People fucking smoke (in this case vape), deal with it.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems there is a problem if so many jr. high school kids are sneaking vapes...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Seems there is a problem if so many jr. high school kids are sneaking vapes...

"These days when students sneak off to the boys’ room at Blackstone-Millville Regional Jr.-Sr. High School"

It is very possible that these "kids" may consist of 18 year old adults.
It is also very possible that they are complaining about 4 or 5 students that would otherwise be smoking real cigarettes if it weren't for vaping.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"These days when students sneak off to the boys’ room at Blackstone-Millville Regional Jr.-Sr. High School"

It is very possible that these "kids" may consist of 18 year old adults.
It is also very possible that they are complaining about 4 or 5 students that would otherwise be smoking real cigarettes if it weren't for vaping.
Could be, but not enough information is given. If it is such a problem there is a news article about it, it may be widespread. I think my belief that many who vape do so where they can't smoke may hold true in this case...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
it's in a county (Neighborhood) magazine so it's not like it's the New York Times or something.
http://www.woonsocketcall.com/site/about.html

Even if the problem is as large as smoking was in my High School in 1992 then it was 25 - 40 students max out of an entire 1500 - 2000 student school

Reporters and journalists always make the problem seem worse than it really is no matter what they are talking about

VU Sponsors