Bob Saget, Comedian and Star of Full House, Dies at 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Bob Saget, the beloved comedian and star of Full House, has died at the age of 65.

As reported by TMZ, multiple sources have confirmed that Saget passed away on Sunday, January 9, at the RItz-Carlton in Orlando, FL.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office also tweeted the news, saying there were "no signs of foul play or drug use in this case."

"Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room," Orange County Sheriff's Office wrote. "The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case."

[HASH=139876]#BobSagetSaget[/HASH] tweeted just last night after his show at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Jacksonville, Florida, saying that he was "happily addicted to this shit" while also promoting his website BobSaget.com that has the dates for his I Don't Do Negative Tour in 2022.

Loved tonight’s show @PV_ConcertHall in Jacksonville. Appreciative audience. Thanks again to @RealTimWilkins for opening. I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight. I’m happily addicted again to this shit. Check https://****/nqJyTiiezU for my dates in 2022. pic.twitter.com/pEgFuXxLd3

— bob saget (@bobsaget) January 9, 2022

Developing...

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors