Cap Sugar Cookie 1.5%
INW SHisha Vanilla 1%
FA Joy 0.5%
FA Meringue 1.5%
Cap Donut 3%
Solub Arome Donut 5%
FA Wow 1.5%
INW Milk Chocolate 4%

Doughy cakey sweet chocolate doughnut. Caps plain doughnut and chocolate doughnut seem to be love hate concentrates. I am definately not a fan of the chocolate one it tastes really artificial to me, have tried the popular bronuts recipe and I didnt like that either. I dont mind Caps plain donut, I dont get the play doh taste but it is a bit cloying to me as a main base. My favourite donut concentrate is solub aromes, tastes like the sweet skin of a donut to me. FA Wow standalone I dont think much of but I quite like it as a cakey additive in mixes...but ALL of them seem to be missing something to me.
I saw a reddit thread and recipe on alltheflavors by someone (apolgies for forgetting the name) trying to make a donut without the cap/tpa donut concentrates in and half this recipe is pretty much that cut right down with much less joy as I can taste in in the wow concentrate as well.
I have tried to add to that the elements of each donut concentrate I like: the doughyness of cap donut, skin of solub arome and the cakeyness of wow. Added to that is Inawera mik chocolate which seems to be very popular at the moment due to diyordie. My view on it, it is good, possibly the best choclate out there I have tried (excluding HICs fa cocoa/choc mix which just burns coils sadly for me)...it tastes kind of like choc milkshake, choc sauce and melted milk chocolate it is all and none of them, the chocolate is quite light in it to me. It still isnt what I really want from a proper chocolate but unlike all the others, there is no off taste and unlike tpa double choc and white choc it is much more authentic, not amazing but definately worth trying over others out there. Pretty mild for INW, gives a chocolate without over powering anything or being chemically so it is good.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well 20ml barely lasted a day, this is really nice.....though it craps on the cotton a right muggy mess

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if it tastes good, vape it (and change your cotton daily) :giggle:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if it tastes good, vape it (and change your cotton daily) :giggle:

I partially agree, it feels like the vaping equivalent of the number of pit stops you would need to perform in formula one driving a wheelbarrow! :) This is to me a really nice vape, but the kind of vape you need to take extra cotton with you if at work for a lunchtime cotton change!
"What are you having for lunch Will?"
"A lovely chocolate doughnut"
"Well then why do you look like you are fiddling about with the remains of a tampon?"

VU Sponsors