Become a Patron!

Brandon in Indy

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey what's up everyone. I'm Brandon and live in Indy. Mid 20s love long walks on the beach and holding hands and sharing a milkshake with 2 straws.
Kidding but let me be serious. Found the forum because of the typical ecf bullshit and thank god I did. Been vaping around 4 years with a few little fuck ups. Used a good amount of different hardware from vv mods to reos to silver bullets yada yada yada. Ended up where I am now and that using my magneto or chi you with a few different builds on some igo's depending on what juice I'm using. Love me some dual parallels or dual nanos depending what my goal is for that build.
Live in Indy where the vape scene has blown up damn quick which is kick ass when I don't feel like waiting on mail. Pure vapes, sir vapes a lot, dons, 317 vapers list goes on but you get the idea.
Vaping is a huge passion of mine so finding like minded people to talk with is always a good thing. Can't stand drama bullshit that comes with ecf's stuck up cry baby attitudes and only doing shit to make the site look good and basically say fuck you to whoever else, while spreading ridiculous exaggerations about us sub ohmers so they look better in the publics eye. Fuck that. My bad for the mini rant lol. Anyways anyone can get ahold of me anytime if they need some help with builds or overall vaping questions feel free.

Brandon

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very random question but did you use to live in Garfield nj? Lol
Nerp. I visit Toms River a lot, but never heard of Garfield. Do I remind you of someone? Whoever she is, she must be friggen awesome. :D

BeeLong_Indy_Vaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nerp. I visit Toms River a lot, but never heard of Garfield. Do I remind you of someone? Whoever she is, she must be friggen awesome. :D
Ya as cliche as it sounds ur avi pic looks almost identical to a girl I was with for like 5 years lol. Granted I am on an iPhone and the pics small. I seen it and I'm like wtf? Lol. She was into vaping also but probably because I was and couldn't stand the smell of an actual cig when I quit. Crazy shit

VU Sponsors