VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

There has been talk and rumblings about a new China 100watt box mod. It seems Sigelei is now letting vendors pre-order them. Obviously this is a prototype mock-up of the mod but these are bound to be HUGE and a pre-order might be a wise move for a vendor.

Popular or not -- I do caution vapers. We are dealing with power levels that are completely unnecessary for the average vaper. It can be very dangerous if used incorrectly. This isn't your grandmom's ego twist.

I'm waiting to see this chip tested thoroughly before buying it. While Sigelei is a good company, It's still Chinese tech and at these power levels some extra attention should be given.

With that being said - I'm sure this mod will sell like crazy. Vapers love the newest toys.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

Z7TeeQrnEEo

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh look a new toy and I must have it.. Shut up and take my money lol.. It will be interesting to see how far China's chip makers will take this number before enough is enough.. I know as a cloud chaser this is a wish list mod if it works as advertised and offered at a price point near $70.. Time will tell and I look forward to the reviews of it.. Patients will be rewarded as things are really heating up now in the Chinese box mod market.. Gotta love it!

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I'd ask why, but I already know the answer. Seriously though, this is some serious power you will be dealing with. To think, we use to think that 2.5ohms on a 3.7 device was low resistance. Then Cisco blew our mind with a 1.5ohm 510...
tumblr_mrpx6lArsf1sfjwwbo1_500.gif

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
with 100 watts, you could make coils big enough to fry bacon on... j/s... :p

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's their 50w box in action ...

Gotta say that the corners on that particular model look a bit too sharp. Hope Sigelei softens them up with the 100w iteration.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not a Cloud Chaser nor do I need outrageous amount of Watts to simply vape, I have always been a Simpleton...I enjoy Mechanical Mods that run off of freshly charged 4.19v batteries and 1.4-1.8ohms.

Anything under 15w is fine for me and anything above that is worthless and becomes an unstable disaster waiting to happen...I'm not saying it will happen on the spot but eventually something will go into epic failure status and yeah.

Now, when it comes to what YOU want to do with your style of vaping is all YOU, I am not bashing and or attacking YOU.

I just prefer to stay between 8-13w!

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
this is still a work in progress. Supposedly they are to ship by end of august.
VaperCompany is doign preorder for less than 100.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With all the love for the Pioneer4You IPV2 50w and for this 100w, I am surprised the Sigelei 50w hasn't taken off... barely a mention of it anywhere...

I like the toggle switch, and the placement of the usb port much better than the ipv2... And have used the Sigelei Zmax for years...

http://sigelei.com/goods.php?id=601

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am still confused how they have a USB if it is using the YiHi sx330 version 3 chip. The specs say this isn't possible. A hybrid?
I like the dual battery. Gonna need it if pushing between 50 and 100.
I think the corners are a bit sharp and the button is HUGE.
The wrap is a nice touch but why would they put in only on one side? Stupid.
And with two batteries (and running such high wattage) battery changing will be often. Why not do a magnetic back and not FOUR screws?!?!?

VU Sponsors