Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Two of my favorite flavors have been discontinued from Bull City :( and hoping someone might know of a good equivalent to SC Blueberry and SC Raspberry and where to purchase from.

Any help would be great and very appreciated.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you @Roundhouse ! Found Blueberry SC :)
Didn't find Raspberry SC, but did find a Raspberry that, hopefully, will work. Description says it's Sweet and Tart, good to mix with fruit flavors :) . So, going to give them a try.
All my flavors come from Bull City, disappointed I gotta go with another company for those two flavors.
But, I do have hope that BC will get them back really soon and all will be good again in the world of DIY E-liquid :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
@2WhiteWolves I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we're still waiting on some paperwork from the Super Concentrate company which we have to have for us to continue to import them. They have told us they will be able to provide it but that it will take more time. I'm hopeful we will be able to get them again soon but I don't know when that will be.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@2WhiteWolves I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we're still waiting on some paperwork from the Super Concentrate company which we have to have for us to continue to import them. They have told us they will be able to provide it but that it will take more time. I'm hopeful we will be able to get them again soon but I don't know when that will be.
Glad to hear that, I am almost out too and I haven't bought from anywhere else in over 6 years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:teehee: just found this yesterday... I stashed away five or six 10ml SC Raspberry in another refrigerator that I had forgotten about :bliss: I'm all excited to be making my next batch of RaspBlu E-liquid
Bought some Peppermint from BC and will be mixing a 10ml RaspBlu with a touch of Peppermint, hope it tastes good :)
I know when I drink Peppermint tea and take a vape of RaspBlu it tastes really good :)

VU Sponsors