Become a Patron!

Bundle of 15ml 10 or 16 total $30 or $40

twistedvape3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I got a buddle of ejuice that I would like to pass on. I don't like the juice. I have 16 bottles of 15ml total but I have opened 6 bottles. I have only taking a little out of them to just try. I didn't like the taste so I gave up and thought id offer them to someone who might want them. Bottles as follows:
Sealed:
1. Jim Dandy by Ragtime 12mg - "Crisp apples, buttery pastry crust, caramel-graham crumble, and brown sugar glaze. A patriotic homage to homemade apple pie. It’s a JIM DANDY for sure." $11.99
2. Smokey Cobinson by Circus E-Juice 6mg - "Ancient texts speak of a holy land of milk and honey. A land so rich and fertile, the heavens smile upon it. This divine flavor truly tastes of the heavens: rich cream and floral honey. Praise be to the vape." $9.99
3. Pillows by Heaven Taste 12mg - "Each breath will transport you to a sandy beach in Rio de Janeiro. The sweet creme de coconut interweaves with the sugary essence of bavarian cream and hints of french vanilla to make an outstanding flavor that is truly unique. Tranquilo!" $9.99
Snap Dawg by In Love E-Liquid 12mg - "A full bodied vape combining 23 distinct flavors, this vanilla custard is as complex as it is comforting. It's a sweet yet incredibly balanced cream we just can't seem to get enough of." $9.99
5. Beat Yo Meat by In Love E-Liquid 3mg - "This vape is better than a trip to the county fair, delivering all the delicious sweetness of a fresh cinnamon funnel cake, and none of the scary clowns." $9.99
6. Magic Mystery by Puff Master 6mg - "Paying homage to one of America's most iconic flavors, its fruity sweetness and decadent creaminess transcend the ages. This vape will be remembered." $10.99
7. Skattle Dirt by Sam Vapor 6mg - "The panic is over! This chocolate Hostess-style cupcake isn't going anywhere, so you can have your cream-filled cupcake, and vape it too!" $10.99
8. Muzzel by Vaptory 12mg - "This chocolate-coconut-caramel cookie tastes just like the real thing. It may put the Girl Scouts out of business!" $9.99
9. Purple Belt by Worldwide E-liquid 12mg - "Heavy cream and fresh strawberries swirl together, creating a deep, rich cloud of sweetness." $9.99
10. Blue Belt by Worldwide E-liquid 6mg - "A creamy vanilla milkshake with minty overtones." $9.99

Seal Opened (Only Few Drops Missing)

11. Hullabaloo by Ragtime 12mg - "What's the HULLABALOO? Natural blueberries baked inside lite cream scones all topped with a tangy crème fraîche coconut milk glaze..That's what!" $11.99
12. Savvy Ave by Circus E-Juice 6mg - "Gentlemen really do prefer blondes, and this delicious blend of ripe summer strawberries and creamy vanilla custard is no exception." $9.99
13. Bolt O Power by Hipster Vape 6mg - "This is the ultimate custard, with a twist. Smooth and deep, the creaminess of this unique liquid is accented with delicate touches of vanilla and ever so subtle notes of peanut butter. The exquisite nuances make this flavor a perfect all day vape." $9.99
14. Thawed Frozen by I C Vape 6mg - "This decadent New York style cheesecake topped off with sweet strawberries is sure to melt all your little town blues away." $10.99
15. Adicion by Ben & Kerry's 6mg - "This curious blend of fresh honeydew and creamy condensed milk is one of those flavors you just can't get out of your head, or your vape." $9.99
16. LockLoad by Vaptory 6mg - "Sun-kissed strawberries paired with heavy cream make this sweet vape just the boost you’re looking for. $9.99

Again, 10 bottles are Sealed never open straight from factory and the other 6 just opened and tested. I'm selling them all as 1 lot. Get the 10 for $30 bucks and get all for $40. You can email me if I don't respond here in a reasonable timeframe.(email removed by Staff - use conversations feature) Thanks. ALL BOTTLES ARE 15ML. Help me find them a good home.

Attachments

• Sale3 (2).jpg
    Sale3 (2).jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 50
  • sale7 (2).jpg
    sale7 (2).jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors