Become a Patron!

Bussin Bubble Gum wllmc's Bull City Flavors Mystery Flavor recipe contest submission

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Finally! It's been so hard not to let the cat out of the bag. I had a great time making this recipe and truly enjoyed being a part of this contest there were some great submissions and some stiff competition.
With all cards on the table I of course knew what the mystery flavor was ( WF Pitaya ) but I have never actually used this flavor. My first idea I thought a dragon fruit soda would be fun to try but as soon as I cracked the lid and took a whiff my mind went straight to bubble gum :)

I tried making the mystery flavor stand out as much as possible, so I cranked it up and added just a slight touch of fizzy sherbet to help make it pop just a bit and give it the slightest bite to try and replicate the taste of freshly opened bubble gum. The candy stick candy really helped create that powdery dry bubble gum effect that the flv bubble gum is missing and of course, a bit of sweetener pulled it all together.

I hope you guys give this a whirl and let me know what you think I didn't win but I would like to brag on the fact that the Don himself Wanye Walker picked Bussin Bubble Gum as his favorite of the group so I feel accomplished :D I hope you all participate in our next contest as we all had blast with this one!

Happy Mixing and Merry Christmas!

3% Bubble Gum (Flavorah)
1.25% Candy Stick Candy (SC) (WF)
0.5% Fizzy Sherbet (VT)
4.5% Mystery Flavor (BCF) ( WF Pitaya )
0.75% Super Sweet (CAP)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I never got my act together enough to develop a recipe for the contest, but as I was watching Noted last night, I kept thinking about bubble gum, too.

That isn't surprising to me because I LOVE vaping bubble gum flavors. Ever tried Clove Bubblegum? Sounds awful, I know, but it's actually very YUM (if you like the taste of cloves).

I'll give your recipe a mix, most definitely, as soon as I can get the flavors. Right now the only ones I have are the Pitaya and the Super Sweet!

Thanks for sharing!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I never got my act together enough to develop a recipe for the contest, but as I was watching Noted last night, I kept thinking about bubble gum, too.

That isn't surprising to me because I LOVE vaping bubble gum flavors. Ever tried Clove Bubblegum? Sounds awful, I know, but it's actually very YUM (if you like the taste of cloves).

I'll give your recipe a mix, most definitely, as soon as I can get the flavors. Right now the only ones I have are the Pitaya and the Super Sweet!

Thanks for sharing!
I have not tried clove bubble gum yet but it did cross my mind, you are actually the 2nd person this week that mentioned clove bubble gum to me so I guess it might be time to try lol

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally! It's been so hard not to let the cat out of the bag. I had a great time making this recipe and truly enjoyed being a part of this contest there were some great submissions and some stiff competition.
With all cards on the table I of course knew what the mystery flavor was ( WF Pitaya ) but I have never actually used this flavor. My first idea I thought a dragon fruit soda would be fun to try but as soon as I cracked the lid and took a whiff my mind went straight to bubble gum :)

I tried making the mystery flavor stand out as much as possible, so I cranked it up and added just a slight touch of fizzy sherbet to help make it pop just a bit and give it the slightest bite to try and replicate the taste of freshly opened bubble gum. The candy stick candy really helped create that powdery dry bubble gum effect that the flv bubble gum is missing and of course, a bit of sweetener pulled it all together.

I hope you guys give this a whirl and let me know what you think I didn't win but I would like to brag on the fact that the Don himself Wanye Walker picked Bussin Bubble Gum as his favorite of the group so I feel accomplished :D I hope you all participate in our next contest as we all had blast with this one!

Happy Mixing and Merry Christmas!

3% Bubble Gum (Flavorah)
1.25% Candy Stick Candy (SC) (WF)
0.5% Fizzy Sherbet (VT)
4.5% Mystery Flavor (BCF) ( WF Pitaya )
0.75% Super Sweet (CAP)
It was a nicely put together recipe @wllmc. The contest was a LOT of fun. Can't wait for the NEXT one.

VU Sponsors