Become a Patron!

Butter my nuts

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A buddy of mine wanted a butter pecan recipe and this is what I made. It ended up being one of my favorites also. I don't really have a rotation cause I can't normally vape the same flavor all day every day but this one is an exception. Without further adieu:

BUTTER MY NUTS

Butter Cream Cappella: 2%
Butter Pecan FW: 2%
Madagascar (vanilla classic) FA:2.5%
Pralines And Cream FW: 12%

I know it's a lot of pralines but I've found with some Flavor West it needs to be high.
Minimum steep time is 2-3 days and it really needs it.
I do have an alternative that I made first which is really good without the pralines more flavors that most of y'all have but I feel this is better. If you want the other one let me know.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's the alternative recipe? Pralines and Cream is soooooo sweet to me, I'm curious to see.

And thanks for using the Butter Pecan so low. I find that one so super strong, so seeing a recipe used with it, and such a small amount, is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

richu75

Member For 4 Years
I'm inclined to mix this but dropping the pralines all together. Seems like it could work, maybe some fa cocoa or inw milk chocolate to replace it. Hmmm

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Np guys. I'll post it in a bit when I'm back home

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haha. It is pretty good.

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years
A buddy of mine wanted a butter pecan recipe and this is what I made. It ended up being one of my favorites also. I don't really have a rotation cause I can't normally vape the same flavor all day every day but this one is an exception. Without further adieu:

BUTTER MY NUTS

Butter Cream Cappella: 2%
Butter Pecan FW: 2%
Madagascar (vanilla classic) FA:2.5%
Pralines And Cream FW: 12%

I know it's a lot of pralines but I've found with some Flavor West it needs to be high.
Minimum steep time is 2-3 days and it really needs it.
I do have an alternative that I made first which is really good without the pralines more flavors that most of y'all have but I feel this is better. If you want the other one let me know.

I've only got TFA Pralines & Cream and the DX version of it as well but I've read some really bad reviews of both. I want a really good pralines & cream AND a Butter Pecan recipe as well. Suggestions??

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've only got TFA Pralines & Cream and the DX version of it as well but I've read some really bad reviews of both. I want a really good pralines & cream AND a Butter Pecan recipe as well. Suggestions??

Butter Pecan is simple...
5-10% FW Butter Pecan (amount varies depending on your taste buds though)
Optional deal is mixing it with some FW Hazelnut as they go together quite well IMO.

FW Pralines & Cream is better than TFA but it's a bit weak and needs some help with additional flavors.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I don't taste real pralines and cream when I make this but the combo of the butter pecan makes a cream butter imo. I haven't tried any other ones so I'm not sure how they measure up.

VU Sponsors