Become a Patron!

Butter Rum by Top Vapor

Sharkespeare

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
***If you want the short(er) version, scroll down to the (***).***

Now, I love me some RUM. The inner pirate in me plays "Pirates of the Caribbean" frequently and I thought I'd give some adult beverage juices a try. I've tried Irie Nights by the Standard, Jamaican Rum from Mt. Baker and a few others, but most left me wanting a little something smoother.

I enjoy my rum. I've traditionally been a Bourbon and Scotch kind of guy (prefer single malts), but recently I've broadened into quality rums (above the par of a certain "captain" frequently diluted in Coke). In order to feed my inner swashbuckler, I searched Google for "rum ejuices". When I came upon Top Vapor's Butter Rum on the MadVapes site, I figured I'd give it a go for several reasons - most of all price.

I received the order quickly (within 2 days) and grabbed the bottle from the mailbox and (on the first bottle) it went right into a Kanger Protank II on my Innokin MVP. Immediately, I knew I loved this juice (will give better description below). Since then, its been a consistent "must have" in my juice collection especially when I moved into dripping.

Currently, I'm dripping this juice in an IGO-W with "keg cap" dual coil 24g (5/6 wrap) build with readyXwick (3mm) on a brass stingray clone with a Sony VTC5 batt.

On the inhale there's a light, rich flavor of buttery goodness. Its not a huge flavor until the exhale...then there's the decadent creamy rum flavor with a touch of coffee after notes. Now, I'm not a coffee person...I never drink it, but this is the very best of that kind of flavor and the first that tastes like coffee smells (and I prefer coffee smell to taste). The rum is a smooth spiced rum of impeccable quality. There are a few other flavors I can't quite pin down...maybe a touch of nutmeg, but I cannot be sure.
Throat hit is average but can be increased I'm sure with higher nic levels, but I'm dripping 6mg. PLENTY of vapor production and the PG/VG mix is 20/80 (proprietary).

WOW - easily 6 out of 5 stars (******/5) in my book and I say this because everything about this juice is awesome. Let me rundown the benefits:

Pros: Great vapor production (easily clouds), immense flavor from a 20/80 mix, ultra fast shipping and outstanding flavor of buttered rum. US MADE! The absolute best part? The price...50mL for $11.99 (US)!!!!!

Cons: This is my "go to" vape...so for me, there are no cons! If anything, its that (like most juices) this is SO much better after about 1 week of steeping, but you CAN vape right out of the bottle.

So this is my first "official" review. I can't speak for a lot of other juices from this vendor, but I can speak nothing but good about the Butter Rum from the Top Vapor line.

If you like good, smooth rum juices then consider yourself Shanghaied into service aboard the good ship BEST VAPE! ARGH, MATEY!

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help.

Disclaimer: I do not currently, nor have I ever worked in the industry, so this is my absolute honest review.

-Sharkespeare

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years