Become a Patron!

Butterscotch Yogurt

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For a nice change of pace from fruity yogurt. This is a nice creamy yogurt and I feel butterscotch and yogurt are a natural together.
Butterscotch(FA) 3%
Yogurt(FW) 6%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1.5%
Vienna Cream(FA) .5%
(2mg-30PG/70VG)
I hope you enjoy.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy, sounds delightful:) ty

I have to say that FW yogurt smells better than any concentrate I have but I just can't seem to get it to mix and taste the way it smells with anything....This looks great!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy, sounds delightful:) ty

I have to say that FW yogurt smells better than any concentrate I have but I just can't seem to get it to mix and taste the way it smells with anything....This looks great!!
I like it better than TFA Greek. I have yet to try Caps or FAs. I used to buy a pre-made strawberry and banana juice and FW Yogurt gave me the flavor I was looking for so I stuck with it. When I first bought FW yogurt it didn't show it contain diacetyl. Now they show it contains .36%. Oh well.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have the caps and have not figured out a good percentage or mix with it, I also got the caps greek and same thing...nothing yet, the fw seems to be the most robust yogurt I have found. I have been looking at ordering the fa yogurt on my next order but when I do they will prolly be out of it, that's usually how it works.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have the caps and have not figured out a good percentage or mix with it, I also got the caps greek and same thing...nothing yet, the fw seems to be the most robust yogurt I have found. I have been looking at ordering the fa yogurt on my next order but when I do they will prolly be out of it, that's usually how it works.
It takes a perfect storm to get everything you want(I'm sorry, NEED) in one order.
Edit. BCV has the reformulated in stock. I'll try it once I'm done with my 30ml TFA and 30ml FW. Or maybe not.;)

VU Sponsors