Buyers Beware of steelgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I entered into a deal with steelgirl and we agreed I would purchase 2 eleaf isticks for $55 and was waiting for over an hour to hear back from her where to Paypal the money to. Only to receive an email about an hour later while I was away from my PC for about an hour eating dinner with my wife who had just got home from work telling me where to Paypal the funds to. Then 36 minutes after that the seller up and sells the items out from under me to some @ ECF and never was it mentioned on either forum that the items where listed for sale on both VU & ECF. Seller reneged on our agreed upon deal and should be avoided by other members both here on VU & also @ ECF!!! Since the moderators couldn't do anything to help me out with this problem and the seller & I had agreed upon terms & had a deal I feel I am completely free to post negative feedback about theseller calling the seller out on exactly what happened to me and warning my fellow VU members about the seller steelgirl!!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/fs-two-eleaf-isticks.43323/#post-243153

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fuckin' get over it and grow the fuck up!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Steven,

I respectfully replied to you messages and concerns as a fellow vaper as well as a VU moderator.

You have already said you piece in the thread you included against the advice I gave you.

For the record AGAIN, any deal or inferred deal you have with another VU members is at your OWN RISK.

And is outside (way outside) of any enforcement from any member of the VU staff.

As a final favor to you, and this is my last one mind you, I am going to lock this thread before any other members add their comments to what has already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors