FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mangosteen FA 5%
Honey Dew TFA 4%
Cactus INW 6%
Key Lime FW 5%

I made a 10ml test bottle and it never made it to the steeping stage as I had vaped it all up in two days. I then made a 30ml batch and it's half gone. It tastes like a new fruit flavor. I hope you like it as much as I dew (lol).

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The FA Mangosteen I made this was a 3ml sample and 5% tasted right. I restocked the flavor with a 10ml size with the FlavorArt label and 5% is way too much, 2-3% is allot better.
This is one reason I don't care for tiny samples.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Funny, I am vaping a different version of this recipe right now.
Mangosteen FA 3%
Honey Dew TFA 4%
Kaktus INW 6%
Key Lime FW 4%
Lemon TFA 1%
Torrone FA 1.5%
Blood Orange FW 2%

I vaped up half of a 30 ml batch in the past 2 1/2 days. I have another version in mind, but waiting on vape mail.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think you will like that version too. I just posted 'Kaktus Sun Dew' that I made after racing to snag the vape mail. I changed the last 3 flavors listed and some of the percentages.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It tastes like a new fruit flavor
I am very happy to find this recipe again. Darn, I forgot to get Honey Dew but did order Mangosteen FA and the other flavors. The Honey Dew is a key flavor too.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made 'Cactus Dew' the other day with the improved 2% Mangosteen as I had enjoyed it the first time years ago. I must have had sub-par taste buds or low budget toppers because the Honey Dew (version 1) was way too much. I thought it was before I made the mix, but did it anyway. It is a good base mix for other versions, but it needs to be tweaked a bit on the percentages.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made 'Cactus Dew' the other day with the improved 2% Mangosteen as I had enjoyed it the first time years ago. I must have had sub-par taste buds or low budget toppers because the Honey Dew (version 1) was way too much. I thought it was before I made the mix, but did it anyway. It is a good base mix for other versions, but it needs to be tweaked a bit on the percentages.
That's some insanely strong stuff. It clings to wicking material as well.

VU Sponsors