Become a Patron!

Caliburn G2 Charging Station!

Vapin-Dave

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I recently got my first pod system ... the Caliburn G2. Coming from tank and RDA vaping I'm using the .8 ohm coils airflow wide open. Great little device for on the go. While I don't have a PS5 I thought for the price it may be great to charge my G2 and my cell phone as it's USB-C. It works great for the G2 but I will need an adapter for my phone as the USB-C pin isn't long enough. My phone stands up fine but doesn't make enough contact with the pin to charge. (Even with the case off.)

The only issue that I have with the G2 is the Canadian Government making adjustments to the pods. If you buy the pods in Canada you can't change out the coils which eliminates one of the features. The coils are permanently fixed inside the pods so you have to throw out the entire pod/coil and buy a new one. This seems odd since you can buy coils for other tanks etc. without issue. This just creates more waste and a further expense to the consumer. I just got some empty pods and coils from overseas that seem to work fine in the G2 so I'll be using those from now on.

So far it seems like a great little pod system and I really like how I can just pop it on and off this cheap PS5 controller charger.

Attachments

• PXL_20220303_152815538.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220303_152815538.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

VU Sponsors