Become a Patron!

California Democrats strongarms smokers to bail them out.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saturday a new tax on smoking in California went into effect.In the most heavily taxed state in America smokers have now had a gun put to their head and shaken down for another 2 dollars a pack...In the olden days the King's men would go from hamlet to hamlet with swords and pikes and force the peasents to cough up more money for the crown..I'm not seeing as we have evolved very far....The Democrats of California have also just raised the tax on registering you car, because they robbed the roads funds to pay Paul....but hey don't worry we still give free college tuition to illegal aliens....and we have a bullet train that goes from nowhere to 5 miles past where God lost his shoe...We live in a tyranny folks, and it is time for a revolution....on the plus side this will push more people into vaping...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/1/cigarette-tax-hike-takes-effect-california-costs-s/

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How much are the snowflakes jacking up vaping ? I hope its not more than Pussylvania.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Californiabearflag06.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cigarettes, Fuel, Car Registrations, and booze taxes are going sky high, plus income tax and land/real estate taxes. When you have a super majority of Democrats in the government, it's what happens.

The high taxes never hurt the well off, they just make life miserable for working folks. The gimmegrants and illegal's will suck the state dry in the near future.

I hope California is prepared for a mass exodus of skilled workers who cannot keep a portion of what they earn.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOKERS in CALIFORNIA CAN AFFORD IT!!
If you don't live here
DONT WORRY BOUT IT!!

I

VU Sponsors