Become a Patron!

California lawsuit alleges cancer risk in Vuse electronic cigarette

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's not this that causes that, if it's not that it causes this.
I am so tired of hearing how all this different this or that causes whatever.
Hey if it was good enough before and we have seen what happens, we should be plenty wise enough to be able to decide for ourselves if we want or don't want to risk whatever choice we happen to make.

Keep your laws and regulations off my body!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How many people do you know that actually buy Vuse?
I don't actually know anyone. But I know 100's that vape.
vuse.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
How many people do you know that actually buy Vuse?
I don't actually know anyone. But I know 100's that vape.
View attachment 29650

34% of the CIGALIKE market.
Nelson has no way of tracking mom & pop vape shops and Internet vendors so that doesn't really mean shit.

Don't get me wrong cigilikes play a HUGE role at getting interested smokers in the door.
Most want something with better battery life and they find out about the million flavors and customizable nic levels and device/atty/juice combos.

This is where the mom & pop vendors are VERY important setting them up and letting them know about advocacy, FDA trying to fuck us, etc..

Then the find Vaperjoes network of sites, forums, facebook groups, etc.. and realize that they can really save some money, switch, and never look back.

This is a almost a magical transition period that leads to very passionate vapers.

I love the fact that all these steps are available for the time being and the FDA will never be able to prove that this is "bad" for public health.

Even if the "vaping rate" raises to 20% of all Americans if the smoking rate drops to the single digits (9% and under) it is a public health net win.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a rigged survey. The Nelson always is.

They measured the distribution chain. Maybe VU should do a survey among the vendors within this forum. And ask how many received a survey.

My guess would be, maybe one. There are 100's of thousands of corner store and quick stops that offer liquids at the POS. And they're all right there in your face, displayed nicely. Of course Vuse is going to get more mentions in a Nelson. Because they're one of maybe four products seen in that actual market.

And I doubt that anyone that actually vapes received a survey. Maybe a few, if any. So we're actually talking about name recognition, that's all.

But, I do agree with your point. It's a place for people to start, then move on.

VU Sponsors