Become a Patron!

california vapes

Diesel_Danno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all... new to the forum, thought i could post something useful. I have tried a few local shops, but by far i can only recommend one. planet of the vapes has had awesome service, good advice, and has a local group of builders capable of providing answers and advice. they have two locations

7330 Fair Oaks Blvd Suite 5
Carmichael, CA
(916) 333-3794

10271 Fairway Dr
Roseville, CA
(916) 788-0188

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! Glad you have some good B&Ms up in NoCal, down here we've got a few good guys that don't overcharge for decent house-blend juices, and a boatload of delta bravos...nowhere to score hardware I've found except online, and that's even considering I'm willing to pay a 20-30% premium to support local business...

Diesel_Danno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Planet of the vapes is jsut a juice/ mod + tank supply outfit. I wish they sold components, but alas, it was not to be. However, they do offer a lot for beginner, and the community that tends to gather can be a great local source of DIY info on coils at the very least/ thanks for the welcome

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! Glad you have some good B&Ms up in NoCal, down here we've got a few good guys that don't overcharge for decent house-blend juices, and a boatload of delta bravos...nowhere to score hardware I've found except online, and that's even considering I'm willing to pay a 20-30% premium to support local business...

Last B&M I went into in So Cal they tried to charge me $100 for a $49 IPV mini - even more than the list price...

Diesel_Danno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last B&M I went into in So Cal they tried to charge me $100 for a $49 IPV mini - even more than the list price...

Yeah.. you have to watch out for that up this ways too. Like I said, they are mostly good for info and juice selection. You can buy mods and tanks from them, but it is wiser to buy online

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last one I was in wanted $100 for a Sig 30 - guy got pissed at me when I pulled my Sig 100 out of my pocked and mentioned within earshot of another customer I bought it and a pair of batteries for less than his device list...

big mac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would like to add to the list in the local area. Citrus Heights, right down the road from the OPs location, on the corner of San Juan and Greenback, in the Safeway Parking lot is Omega Vapes.

7291 Greenback Ln
Ste 1
Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Prices, like 90% of the B&Ms I've been to, can be beat online, but once you get to know the guys, Zack, Ben, Adam, Chris, if ya treat them right and you're not a dick, the prices seem to magically come down some, almost to on line prices. They seem to prefer to make sure no one is smoking and that folks are vaping. Prices came down to on line prices (and in some cases below) during the Black Friday party they had going on. They are full of info and assistance, they do know what they are talking about. Some Devices, RDAs, RBAs, heads, etc. Some good juice lines that I enjoy. I believe they make alot of their juices right there on the premises. Couple of big screens (they are adding a 3rd), a tasting bar, couches and good company. Spent 45 minutes yesterday just talking religion with Ben. Nice place to go when I have a hour or so to kill and want to get out. I enjoy the place......alot. Yeah, I don't have a problem supporting my local shop and spending some of my money there, no problem at all.

Oh yeah, 10% discount for vets, active, retired or like me, disabled vet.

Last edited:

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
TastE-cigz in Rohnert Park, CA is my favorite most comfortable shop I've ever been to.

Great customer service and lots of devices and top shelf juices.
Couches, electrical outlets to use, stools, nice atmosphere.
I ate my bagel last time there, charged my phone, and bought everything I needed for the next month of Vaping :)
I highly recommend!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tastecigz-rohnert-park?osq=Tast-e+cigs

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
image.jpg
There is one in San Rafael and Santa Rosa.
They are lil on pricey side for some juices, and almost all equip.
I do like the customer serv in Marin, but it's just, an, I gotta grab a coil or cotton or charged new Batt, or a quick juice kinda place.
Not as much, an, I love to get deals here and hangout here shop, to me.

I'll be checking that one in SF out soon, driven buy it many times, is right past the GGBridge, SF Vapors I think it is. I've tried their "Sutro" oatmeal blueberry cookie, mmmmmmmmmm!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is one in San Rafael and Santa Rosa.
They are lil on pricey side for some juices, and almost all equip.
I do like the customer serv in Marin, but it's just, an, I gotta grab a coil or cotton or charged new Batt, or a quick juice kinda place.
Not as much, an, I love to get deals here and hangout here shop, to me.

I'll be checking that on in SF out soon, driven buy it many times, is right past the GGBridge, SF Vapors I think it is. I've tried their "Sutro" oatmeal blueberry cookie, mmmmmmmmmm!
the one in san rafeal used to be a great shop a real vape shop, but now it sucks they used to have all kinds of devices and attys and juice, but the last time I was there they had taken out almost all the vape gear, and they just had a little vape bar with a handfull of juices....I've never been to the one in Santa Rosa.

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
the one in san rafeal used to be a great shop a real vape shop, but now it sucks they used to have all kinds of devices and attys and juice, but the last time I was there they had taken out almost all the vape gear, and they just had a little vape bar with a handfull of juices....I've never been to the one in Santa Rosa.

I remember when the one in Rosa opened new location.
I remember liking them and juice selections.
I was using pens back then, LoL!
The guys in Marin are young and accommodating I suppose.

Service and friendliness I receive from Charles at TastE-cigs in RP on Sunday's, is un-paralleled, I pride myself on cust serv skills.

VU Sponsors