Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
rquyYGh.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/calling-out-rip-trippers/

It seems as though Rip has been asking for money to provide reviews. Twisted420 has some inside info, and will be uploading a video with more info soon.

@VaporJoes @SMOKIE @TygerTyger
I think VERY little, of 'drama queens', seeking attention. Rip's chock full of info, but the manner by which he disseminates it..don't trust any 'reviews' he does.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
His earlier vids aren't like that, he's much more down to earth. I think a lot of the theatrics are just that, for show.

This is his brand, it's what he's done to set himself apart from other reviewers.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Twisted420 is saving his information for a video that will be released on his YouTube channel tomorrow.

I have been in contact with several people and vendors throughout the course of the day. Yes, names have been dropped. However, no one wants to go on record. And that's where we are, which is nowhere. At this point, it's all hearsay. I can't in good conscience post information that is not mine to give. If people don't want to assign their name to their words, then there's no point. Perhaps Twisted420 has gotten these people to come forward, I don't know. We'll have to wait for his video.

I will also add:

This story broke around noon today, and it's now almost midnight. I don't give a shit if Twisted420 is associated with VU Live...the way he handled this entire thing, both on Reddit and on Mod Envy, was pretty lame.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will also add:

This story broke around noon today, and it's now almost midnight. I don't give a shit if Twisted420 is associated with VU Live...the way he handled this entire thing, both on Reddit and on Mod Envy, was pretty lame.
And, now we agree :)

As I said in the other post: Look, I have watched every single @Twisted420 video since the beginning. I watch Rip maybe once a month. So, its not that I 'like Rip better'. Not at all. But, this bullshit calling people out with circumstantial evidence, and then belittling him (against the rules here, right?) on Mod Envy is, well, bullshit.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twisted420 is saving his information for a video that will be released on his YouTube channel tomorrow.

I have been in contact with several people and vendors throughout the course of the day. Yes, names have been dropped. However, no one wants to go on record. And that's where we are, which is nowhere. At this point, it's all hearsay. I can't in good conscience post information that is not mine to give. If people don't want to assign their name to their words, then there's no point. Perhaps Twisted420 has gotten these people to come forward, I don't know. We'll have to wait for his video.

I will also add:

This is what you opened this thread with: "It seems as though Rip has been asking for money to provide reviews. Twisted420 has some inside info, and will be uploading a video with more info soon."

And now you say this shit. You aren't worth the piece of toilet paper I wiped my ass with this morning. The National Enquirer has more validity than you will ever think about having. Pack your bags, you're burnt toast.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quoted for LOLs.
Yeah, what about it? I have good traffic, always did. Vaporacles been around a long time and has a huge following. Why are you jealous of that?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Yeah, what about it? I have good traffic, always did. Vaporacles been around a long time and has a huge following. Why are you jealous of that?
Jealous of you? LMFAO! How many views were in that screenshot...442? I average more than that per hour. One thing I will never, EVER be, is jealous of your website traffic. Like I said before: you are not my competition, you're not even in the game. This little tit-for-tat on the forums is fun and all, but when it comes right down to it, you're way out of your league.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jealous of you? LMFAO! How many views were in that screenshot...442? I average more than that per hour. One thing I will never, EVER be, is jealous of your website traffic. Like I said before: you are not my competition, you're not even in the game. This little tit-for-tat on the forums is fun and all, but when it comes right down to it, you're way out of your league.
Dude, I don't care what your traffic is. I only posted my stats because you told the lie that nobody reads my articles. I've been publishing various things for thirty years, have been publishing Vaporacle for over a year, way before you started doing anything at all about vaping. I have another non-vaping related blog that has been published for fifteen years already. So if you want to go through life believing you're in some league of your own who can stop you? I don't care. Get over yourself.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Dude, I don't care what your traffic is. I only posted my stats because you told the lie that nobody reads my articles. I've been publishing various things for thirty years, have been publishing Vaporacle for over a year, way before you started doing anything at all about vaping. I have another non-vaping related blog that has been published for fifteen years already. So if you want to go through life believing you're in some league of your own who can stop you? I don't care. Get over yourself.
Okay, my bad. Is this Humble Melvin I'm responding to now? I can never keep track of your personalities. For a minute there, you were Braggadocio Melvin. You need to warn a brother when you plan on flip-flopping like that. I mean, one post you're trolling about being me being jealous of your awesomeness, and then the next post you're playing the victim. Take some meds to even that out a little bit, will ya? Or shock therapy.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, my bad. Is this Humble Melvin I'm responding to now? I can never keep track of your personalities. For a minute there, you were Braggadocio Melvin. You need to warn a brother when you plan on flip-flopping like that. I mean, on post you're trolling about being me being jealous of your awesomeness, and then the next post you're playing the victim. Take some meds to even that out a little bit, will ya? Or shock therapy.
Good God man what is your problem? What kind of fucking douche bag asks someone for review copies of his book and then goes on and on calling the author by the name of the fictional character in the book? Grow the fuck up already. You've like been in my life, what, two fucking months now? Why do you think everything I do is about YOU?? It's not.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You've like been in my life, what, two fucking months now? Why do you think everything I do is about YOU?? It's not.

Yeah, everything you do is about me:

1) Own a website that is used for self-published book promotion.
2) Let above site wallow in obscurity for almost a year with no updates.
3) Become insanely jealous of new blogger. Engage troll mode.
4) Start blogging by posting reaction pieces to V4P3R.com articles after the fact:
- - - Evolve e-liquid lawsuit
- - - We Are Vapers
- - - US Vaping Association Scam
- - - Parody book cover (from forum post)
- - - Indiana Advocacy
- - - Rip Tripper's Controversy
5) Post fake time stamps on blog posts to make it seem as though you were first.
6) Whine and post strawman arguments.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

4) Start blogging by posting reaction pieces to V4P3R.com articles after the fact:
- - - We Are Vapers
- - - Indiana Advocacy
5) Post fake time stamps on blog posts to make it seem as though you were first.
Lol, you are an insane person. You don't OWN the fucking vape news. You expect just because you steal an idea from here or from reddit and put it on your blog, that if someone else talks about the same current issue, they are copying YOU. Do you even know how insane that sounds? You think you own what's going on in Indiana? You think that because I did an article about Bill 1432 I was copying your article that wasn't even about Bill 1432, as if you own the entire state of Indiana and everything that happens in it now? I'll blog about whatever I want to blog about. I noticed when Joe posted something yesterday about Rip Trippers, you didn't accuse HIM of copying you. Why not? He was making a post about the same subject, and he was the THIRD one to do it.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Lol, you are an insane person. You don't OWN the fucking vape news.
No, I don't. And I never claimed that I do or want to. And I refuse to let another one my threads degrade because of your dumb trolling.

Let's pretend for a second that I'm wrong. We'll live in your fantasy world for a few moments.

How do you justify that the vast majority of your posts since January have either been in direct response to me, about me, or in my threads.

How is it that your recent foray into "vaping news" came after my arrival here, since you had only previously used your site to promote your book sales? What made you decide to suddenly take up "vaping news" blogging at such a convenient time?

Tell us how most of your "vaping news" content is posted after, and usually in response to my content. You have what...8 posts on your blog? And 6 of them are either riding on my heels or about me directly.​

You can't justify any of it. It's just impossible. That's what makes your incredulous trolling so hilarious. Everyone reading this drama between the two of us realizes what you're doing. I'm sure its fun to read and all, but let's stop pretending here. You'd be a much better troll if you weren't so hypocritical about it.

At any rate, I regret removing you from my ignore list. I'm convinced that you have a serious personality disorder, or have a massive head wound and should probably seek immediate medical attention. That's probably the best course of action. At least then you'll finally receive the attention that you crave so much. As for me, back on the ignore list (and back under your bridge) you go.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, I don't. And I never claimed that I do or want to. Let's pretend for a second that I'm wrong. We'll live in your fantasy world for a few moments.

How do you justify that the vast majority of your posts since January have either been in direct response to me, about me, or in my threads.

How is it that your recent foray into "vaping news" came after my arrival here, since you had only previously used your site to promote your book sales? What made you decide to suddenly take up "vaping news" blogging at such a convenient time?

Tell us how most of your "vaping news" content is posted after, and usually in response to my content. You have what...8 posts on your blog? And 6 of them are either riding on my heels or about me directly.​

You can't justify any of it. It's just impossible. That's what makes your incredulous trolling so hilarious. Everyone reading this drama between the two of us realizes what you're doing. I'm sure its fun to read and all, but let's stop pretending here. You'd be a much better troll if you weren't so hypocritical about it.

At any rate, I regret removing you from my ignore list. I'm convinced that you have a serious personality disorder, or have a massive head wound and should probably seek immediate medical attention. That's probably the best course of action. At least then you'll finally receive the attention that you crave so much. As for me, back on the ignore list (and back under your bridge) you go.
I don't have to justify anything to you. Just top obsessing about me already. I will post about whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want and I don't have to answer to you AT ALL about it. All you do it go around stealing other people's ideas to create your blog posts, so even if we live in YOUR fantasy world where all I do is steal your ideas, then I'm just doing the same thing your doing anyway. Just stop obsessing about me already. It's creepy.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rip introduced me to the term "sick as tits".

My Endorsement was paid for by Jergens Lotion, Turning UV wishes into a smoooooth reality.

Also paid for by Mini Trojans, Just 3 inches away from her pleasure.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
typical west texas shit-baggery...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Annnnd... I rest my case :D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Annnnd... I rest my case :D
The title of this thread is "calling out rip trippers" but V4P3R wants you to tell him when he ever falsely called out Rip Trippers, lol, omg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Writes article titled "Is Rip Trippers on the Take?"

Wants to be taken seriously.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Writes article titled "Is Rip Trippers on the Take?"

Wants to be taken seriously.
I don't care if people take it seriously or not. Doesn't matter a lick to me.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Pick a thread, Melvin. This is exhausting.

Maybe we need our own thread. Yeah! Then we can just troll each other all day long and keep it off the rest of the forums. It will be fun, like our own private playground!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

- - - We Are Vapers
- - - Indiana Advocacy

I don't have to justify anything to you. Just top obsessing about me already. I will post about whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want and I don't have to answer to you AT ALL about it. All you do it go around stealing other people's ideas to create your blog posts, so even if we live in YOUR fantasy world where all I do is steal your ideas, then I'm just doing the same thing your doing anyway. Just stop obsessing about me already. It's creepy.

Ok, That's enough, BOTH of you
I am seeing that no matter where you both are in the forum , with each post you make to each other turns into a pissing match, no matter what thread you happen upon. I want it to stop, take a minute to be considerate of our other members trying to read and post about the subject at hand, instead they are watching 2 roostercocks pecking at each others feathers post after post. It is getting so bad, that it doesn't matter what the thread is about any more, you both are chasing each other around thread to thread. So here is your warning, go start a thread in "UMADBRO" and have at it. stop bringing it around to every thread you both post to.. (both need to check Pm's)

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am seeing that no matter where you both are in the forum , with each post you make to each other turns into a pissing match, no matter what thread you happen upon. I want it to stop, take a minute to be considerate of our other members trying to read and post about the subject at hand, instead they are watching 2 roostercocks pecking at each others feathers post after post. It is getting so bad, that it doesn't matter what the thread is about any more, you both are chasing each other around thread to thread. So here is your warning, go start a thread in "UMADBRO" and have at it. stop bringing it around to every thread you both post to..
giphy.gif

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I am seeing that no matter where you both are in the forum , with each post you make to each other turns into a pissing match, no matter what thread you happen upon. I want it to stop, take a minute to be considerate of our other members trying to read and post about the subject at hand, instead they are watching 2 roostercocks pecking at each others feathers post after post. It is getting so bad, that it doesn't matter what the thread is about any more, you both are chasing each other around thread to thread. So here is your warning, go start a thread in "UMADBRO" and have at it. stop bringing it around to every thread you both post to.. (both need to check Pm's)
I left that conversation without reading it. I posted that I was done with all of this over 7 hours ago. There's nothing else to say about it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I left that conversation without reading it. I posted that I was done with all of this over 7 hours ago. There's nothing else to say about it.
Yes you are correct, I am glad you read my post, I also hope you checked your pm's as well

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors