Become a Patron!

Can i store a used coil head for after use?

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi you guys,

Good sunday to all...

Another one of my noob questions.

I'm using my RTA and RDA very more often than my NRG Vaporesso Tank. When i just got the RTA, i used the NRG as second tank with another flavor to can sweep them during the day.

My question is:

Three days ago i put a new GT8 core in my NRG. But i'll probably won't be using it for a few weeks, keeping just the RTA an RDA.

Is there anyway to me to save/store the GT8? I mean: can i clean with water or anything to save it for after use? Or once i had put juice in it i'll have to throw it away?

I say that cause here in Brazil a single GT8 (not the 3 pack), just one damn GT8 piece costs US$ 15 !!!!!!!!.

Any tips?

Thanks you guys.

Best for the community.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes... just give it a good rinse under hot water then let it dry thoroughly for about 48 hours before packing it away.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If coils I take out of an RDA are good builds I toss them into a small container of isopropyl alcohol. Will then have them in that however long. I usually give it a gentle shaking up every few days. Then to use the coils, rinse in running hot water. Let the coil dry and set a few hrs.before use. There shouldn't be any problem in re-using coils like that I've done it a few times now.

Any of my brain damage doesn't come from vaping. That would be life being the joker it happens being.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put it in a shot glass of cachaca for a day or 2 It will be good to go .

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Put it in a shot glass of cachaca for a day or 2 It will be good to go .
Hahahah! Nice touch, the cachaça instead of vodka or alcohol :) lol.

And, just for you to know, the word is with a letter you guys dont have in the alphabet, the "Ç". cachaÇa.

Thanks for the reply.

Best for you @Hype

VU Sponsors