Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I want to know the height of these RTA's w/o tip.
I think on the outside they are Dvarw's but not sure. And I wouldn't know which model or what glass so I can look them up.
The middle looks like a top AF, maybe.

Because this mod is most likely my next command decision :cool:
If you have the mod, that would be even better.

1650839625319.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the Haar. With the versions/variations I'll need more info on the Dvarw/other to check the height.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to know the height of these RTA's w/o tip.
I think on the outside they are Dvarw's but not sure. And I wouldn't know which model or what glass so I can look them up.
The middle looks like a top AF, maybe.

Because this mod is most likely my next command decision :cool:
If you have the mod, that would be even better.

View attachment 192833
Right is a Dvarw fl. Shouldn't matter mtl or dl for height, I don't think. That also is the 6 ml glass looks like. They can have a shorter glass as well, 4 ml I think.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys. I think I got it figured out. Depth of opening on the mod is supposed to be 35mm but when looking at mounted KF it isn't.
So deciding if one of my RTA's I'd put on it would look ok. Haar and GT IV Pure are same height w/o tip. So it would sit about like Haar.

The other would be Juggerknot Mini. It's 37mm w/o tip and the top cap is 6mm. So would I be able off/on the cap with it on the mod....still figuring that out.

Here a KF that's 33mm to..there...
1650842195158.png

If I use that then the mini works....I just have a hard time thinking the depth of the opening is 35is mm, and looks more like 28ish mm.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Well I think the Dwrva and Kayfun look great in there, and now I want one :cuss2::giggle:
I like the Boxer equivalent too. Liquid proof finish, costs a little less, and their stock photos show a taller RTA that sits pretty nice.
But Rebels button placement and colored door/panel/buttons are nudging me that way. I'd get fee buttons > from the email discussions, which were fast in response even though it was early Sunday morning there.
1650844025988.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Dvarw FL with, what the one on the left looks like to me anyways, 6ml glass, is 37mm w/no tip. Shorter than Haar's 40mm but I guess pics are deceiving. So Pure is also taller x 3mm.

The RTA in the boxer is GT IV w/ Steam Tuner's Nano 6ml tank kit and its 38mm. So 2mm higher for mine.

:xD: Why can't these manuf's list the dimensions on these SBS's. Boxer did but that's an exception. Even these long time reviewers hardly ever mention height. Its like, look at this rta in here...see?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
A little late I know, but the one on the left is a Squape Arise.
24mm dia x 39.7. So again same height as GT IV. But I'm now getting conflicting info between Rebel and user on what dia will fit that mod.

VU Sponsors