Become a Patron!

Canadian Enthusiast

Tomas leach

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys! Been vaping a while now. Finally decided I should join a forum or two to step my game up even more. Been everywhere on the vape map. From the istick 20w. 30w. 50w. Sigeli 50w and 150 Watt. Have had the genitank, subtank, nautilus. got into rdas on my 50w. Never turned back. Currently using purely my dual 18650 series box with authentic darkhorse rda which I love. Coil game is.... good? I like simple and clean. Quad micro. Dual parallel. Dual singles. Just the stuff that works. Looking at trying to find out new coils that work better. And just.... general know how and knowledge in the world of vaping. thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing/joining in on discussions!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, good to have you here.

Tomas leach

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. Glad to be here. Quick question for anyone reading these... what's my best bet for comp level coils? Currently using quad micros bringing me to .32 but on unregulated 18650 series it's verrrry warm. Creates an insanely dense vape. So I'm not sure if I should step up to a 90/10 like the ruthless line. I'm 0mg anyways so i dont have to worry about throat hit. Any help would be great.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see you here. Try dual parallel coils with 26 or 28 Gauge. Whole different type of vape. Heats up fast and delivers the vapor and flavor (depending on wicking). Dang, I miss Tiger Tail ice cream.

Tomas leach

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do dual parallels quite often but I've found they're not my favourite. I'd rather dual 6-8wrap twisted 26g coils over parallels. Not sure why. They're also a bitch to fit on my rda... just a little darkhorse. Hence why my micros are killer right now. Tried a 20g spaced 5 wrap... ended badly with a chunk of coil in my throat for 5 days. So I'm looking for a safer build aswell. Anything other than dual parallels.. and mmmm tiger tail icecream.

VU Sponsors