Become a Patron!

Canadian from Montreal - Review By Ben28

Canadian By Montreal
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-27 at 19.59.15.jpeg

Canadian from Montreal , that is what this liquid is called, made up mainly of tobacco notes accompanied by the sweetness of the moose syrup cream and the charming touch of whiskey. This liquid has been provided by the guys at Vapeo24 for the purpose of providing a review.

According to the brand; This liquid masterfully combines the flavors of maple syrup cream, whiskey and tobacco, creating a unique and delicious blend that delights the senses. The warm sweetness of the maple syrup perfectly complements the deep, robust notes of the whiskey, while the tobacco adds an earthy base that balances the blend.

Before starting the olfactory test I am going to tell you a little about some interesting information about this liquid. Something that surprises me is that the bottle is 100mL and only 80mL of liquid comes, when normally the bottle is 120mL and 100mL of liquid comes. On the other hand, I really like the label and it is worth mentioning. It is simple but very elegant, reflecting tobacco and whiskey.

In the olfactory test I practically notice something very close to a tiramisu. I know it has nothing to do with it, but that's how I perceive it and that's how I want to describe it. You can notice that alcoholic touch simply by smell. For the rest, we already know from the smell that it will be sweet.

When vaping, the first thing we notice is a strong whiskey flavor but a sweet and placid whiskey, nothing that cannot be endured. As we puff on it, that maple syrup begins to stand out in a very sweet and pleasant way, but the whiskey never stops accompanying it. Finally, at the end of the exhalation we can perceive that subtle tobacco note, a very soft tobacco and very bearable by anyone. I can conclude that the whiskey takes a leading role in this liquid and that it does not remain in the background at all.

I must admit that I am not a fan of alcohol, in fact I hate some of it, but the fact that it is accompanied by those subtle sweet and tobacco notes makes it very pleasant and bearable.

VU Sponsors