Become a Patron!

Candy Bar

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a recipe I made about 9-10 days ago. When I first tested it (shake & vape) I got real excited, as it was SO good. Now almost a week & half later, it might be better. It was originally posted online by a guy named Mark Linehan about 5 years ago. I was actually able to contact him online & did so to tell him how good I thought it was & to thank him for sharing. He was happy to hear from me. With his blessing, I share it here.

Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

• 4% Peanut Butter
  • 5% Marshmallow
  • 6% Double Chocolate
  • 3.5% Caramel
  • 2% Sweetener

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry, HB.
I believe it was all TFA, but I won't know for sure until I get home from work. I also have Capella, FW & LA flavorings (waiting on my incoming, FA order), but I think it was TFA. I will edit the post later tonight.
Cool, thanks. Just wanted to be sure :)

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a recipe I made about 9-10 days ago. When I first tested it (shake & vape) I got real excited, as it was SO good. Now almost a week & half later, it might be better. It was originally posted online by a guy named Mark Linehan about 5 years ago. I was actually able to contact him online & did so to tell him how good I thought it was & to thank him for sharing. He was happy to hear from me. With his blessing, I share it here.

• 4% Peanut Butter
  • 5% Marshmallow
  • 6% Double Chocolate
  • 3.5% Caramel
  • 2% Sweetener
Thanks for sharing!
Tell Mark to get back to mixing and sign up! :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

• 4% Peanut Butter
  • 5% Marshmallow
  • 6% Double Chocolate
  • 3.5% Caramel
  • 2% Sweetener
Thanks for sharing! As @nabibrian said please convey our best regards to Mark Linehan for his recipe and encourage him to join this beautiful platform. Thanks

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Unknown.jpeg We have chocolate bar over here in the UK called a Topic bar, Looking at that recipe it may fit the bill

VU Sponsors