Become a Patron!

Candy recipes

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been wanting to try a candy recipe. Does anyone have any? I haven't seen any posted here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavors are you looking for or rather what flavors do you have to work with?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently threw this together and it came out yummy--if you like this sort of thing. It's very zingy and sweet/sour candy-like:

tfa rainbow drops 5%
fw rainbow line/zebra stripe gum 1%
tfa blueberry candy 3%
fw hard candy 1%
NW lemonade 1%
fa straw 1%

You could either raise to 2% or leave out the fa strawberry. I don't think it brings much as is. Also, if I were making this again, I'd leave the fw zebra stripe gum out and save it for a juice I wasn't using rainbow drops in; it gets lost here. tfa RD is very sweet, sharp and citrusy--lemony. The Northwest lemonade could also be dropped if you don't want the extra candy lemon flavor, don't have it, or easily subbed for another brand. The core of this recipe is

tfa rainbow drops
tfa blueberry candy
fw hard candy

So if you only had those three, and used them at the percentages listed above, you'd still have a strongly flavored candy-like juice.

Best of luck, whatever you try!

Last edited:

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently threw this together and it came out yummy--if you like this sort of thing. It's very zingy and sweet/sour candy-like:

tfa rainbow drops 5%
tfa blueberry candy 3%
fw hard candy 1%
NW lemonade 1%
fa straw 1%

You could either raise to 2% or leave out the fa strawberry. I don't think it brings much as is. Also, if I were making this again, I'd leave the fw zebra stripe gum out and save it for a juice I wasn't using rainbow drops in; it gets lost here. tfa RD is very sweet, sharp and citrusy--lemony. The Northwest lemonade could also be dropped if you want the extra candy lemon flavor, don't have it, or easily subbed for another brand. The core of this recipe is

tfa rainbow drops
tfa blueberry candy
fw hard candy

So if you only had those three, and used them at the percentages listed above, you'd still have a strongly flavored candy-like juice.

I'll have to try this thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

tfa rainbow drops 5%
tfa blueberry candy 3%
fw hard candy 1%
NW lemonade 1%
fa straw 1%

You could either raise to 2% or leave out the fa strawberry. I don't think it brings much as is. Also, if I were making this again, I'd leave the fw zebra stripe gum out and save it for a juice I wasn't using rainbow drops in; it gets lost here. tfa RD is very sweet, sharp and citrusy--lemony. The Northwest lemonade could also be dropped if you don't want the extra candy lemon flavor, don't have it, or easily subbed for another brand. The core of this recipe is

tfa rainbow drops
tfa blueberry candy
fw hard candy

Thank you sweets. Been a long time.lol I have 80+ flavors coming and as normal I will try another one of you great suggestions. This sounds yummy...

VU Sponsors