cant decide which one

which one?

• Total voters

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ipv 2x, smok m80, sigeli 150, or ipv4... I like cool features like temp control, blu tooth...etc, I like charging ports(preferably on the side), has to be dual battery, already have the ipv3, I like all of these

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the Sig 150, you will have all the power you could want, minus the usb charging port and temp control.

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With the Sig 150, you will have all the power you could want, minus the usb charging port and temp control.
yes and I really like the look and feel of it also the warrenty and the protective sleeve...almost a no-brainer.... but I do have the ipv 150 already.....and im kinda leaning more towards the smok m80 just cause it has lots of goodies

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just so you know, don't get the smok 80 for the temp control, all reports I've seen, say it sucks and does not work well at all, maybe look at the new IPV4 that is just about to hit shelves.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since you already have a big power mod, I would wait and see how the temp control on the ipv4 shakes out. 100w with temp control that works well could be fantastic. I would wait for reviews to start showing up though to avoid wasting money.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you don't plan on doing temp controlled nickel builds I would suggest getting the sigelli 150watt. I'm loving mine

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just so you know, don't get the smok 80 for the temp control, all reports I've seen, say it sucks and does not work well at all, maybe look at the new IPV4 that is just about to hit shelves.
man sucks that smok hasn't got temp control right....but still like the mech mode....

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
every ipv ive tried I have loved.... I think it just sucks the ipv 4 don't have the touch button

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
or... if anyone knows of a different regulated mod with side charging, dual battery, fires down to 0.1, has mech mode, atleast 50 watts, smaller housing, and some cool features...... id love to know

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or... if anyone knows of a different regulated mod with side charging, dual battery, fires down to 0.1, has mech mode, atleast 50 watts, smaller housing, and some cool features...... id love to know
Dude what's up with all this? Do you really need all this gimmicks??
TSK TSK TSK, the more they add on the more problems it will get,trust mw on that, get a sig 150 it gives you all the power u need,battery life,solid,warranty, and peace of mind...
USB charging not always a good idea, temp control? Too soon to trust it..
If u want a mech mode, then get a mech mod....

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel what ya sayin... I got the kriptonite and lots of other mechs... also have a few regulated.... I'm hooked. I want them all

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've tried them all and I personally like the m80+ the most.

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the m80 today... so far so good I'm still thinkin about the ivp4

mike_eternal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
had a chance to really look at the segelei 150, those are well build and solid!

VU Sponsors