Become a Patron!

Can't find a triple 18650 mod anywhere!

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, I'm still using an RX200S from back when the dinosaurs were around. I'm looking for a new triple 18650 mod, cash ready and ready to order, but MAN they're nonexistent in 2021! Anyone know of a GOOD triple 18650 regulated mod out there??? Thanks y'all!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dual 217000 is a decent alternative. I don't remember the last time I've seen a new triple 18650 mod. You might be able to find an older one. Wismec has made a few of them. I have one called the Tinker which is a solid little thing. People talk badly about the Gen 3 but I've only had the dual version of that one.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

2 left

Triple 18650 Nasy
RATED 5.00 OUT OF 5 BASED ON 5 CUSTOMER RATINGS
(5 CUSTOMER REVIEWS)
$110.00
All mod pictures are sample pics! Dials “potentiometers” are only on PWM mods and the option must be picked for your mod to have one.

Custom features include

• Full Color Printing​

Add a full color image to the door of your mod.
    • Full Color Printing $20.00

Door color different than box?​

• Door Color different than box

Etching on Door​

• Etching on Door $10.00

Etching on Side​

• Etching on Side $5.00

Etching on Back​

• Etching on back $10.00

Master On/Off switch​

This will add an on/off switch to your mod.
    • On/Off Switch $10.00

*Expected Shipping Date on Mods​

I understand that box mods take 1-2 weeks to ship after the order is placed.
    • I agree to these terms.
Options amount$0.00Final total$110.00

2 in stock

--------------

Yet I just use ONE 18650
so idono anymore then what i showed you
yet the folks around here would

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dual 217000 is a decent alternative. I don't remember the last time I've seen a new triple 18650 mod. You might be able to find an older one. Wismec has made a few of them. I have one called the Tinker which is a solid little thing. People talk badly about the Gen 3 but I've only had the dual version of that one.
I went on a wild witch hunt for a Gen 3 actually, no luck. It's so odd to me that once a mod has been out for a month or 2, they ALWAYS get discontinued! Wismec has made some GREAT triple 18650 mods! They're just unobtainable now 😭

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2 left

Triple 18650 Nasy
RATED 5.00 OUT OF 5 BASED ON 5 CUSTOMER RATINGS
(5 CUSTOMER REVIEWS)
$110.00
All mod pictures are sample pics! Dials “potentiometers” are only on PWM mods and the option must be picked for your mod to have one.

Custom features include

• Full Color Printing​

Add a full color image to the door of your mod.
    • Full Color Printing $20.00

Door color different than box?​

• Door Color different than box

Etching on Door​

• Etching on Door $10.00

Etching on Side​

• Etching on Side $5.00

Etching on Back​

• Etching on back $10.00

Master On/Off switch​

This will add an on/off switch to your mod.
    • On/Off Switch $10.00

*Expected Shipping Date on Mods​

I understand that box mods take 1-2 weeks to ship after the order is placed.
    • I agree to these terms.
Options amount$0.00Final total$110.00

2 in stock

--------------

Yet I just use ONE 18650
so idono anymore then what i showed you
yet the folks around here would
That's the coolest thing! 👀 As cool as those are, they're spendy 😅 And the one linked is an unregulated mod, fully at the mercy of the coil resistance lol I'll keep an eye on nazy for the future though, because those are neat 👀 Just too spendy.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Gen 3-300 recently bricked. Only after 3 years and 250,000 piuffs. I am going to miss it.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Gen 3-300 recently bricked. Only after 3 years and 250,000 piuffs. I am going to miss it.
Oh wow! It just bricked on you just like that??? And I wanted a Gen 3 SOOOO BADLY! Have you tried reflashing the newest firmware for it? That MIGHT unbrick it if you can get it to flash. 👀

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You need to check the Hardware Section because @MannyScoot probably has a bunch for sale. Bought an RX200 from him just recently. Great price and Fast as lighting shipping to boot~!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh wow! It just bricked on you just like that??? And I wanted a Gen 3 SOOOO BADLY! Have you tried reflashing the newest firmware for it? That MIGHT unbrick it if you can get it to flash. 👀
Look my Gem 3 was 3 yrs old. Do not let my tale turn you off. I got over 250,000 puffs. It sat for a week and it bricked while sitting. Go for it. It was a great mod. If I did not have 2 other Releaux's I would buy another one for sure.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look my Gem 3 was 3 yrs old. Do not let my tale turn you off. I got over 250,000 puffs. It sat for a week and it bricked while sitting. Go for it. It was a great mod. If I did not have 2 other Releaux's I would buy another one for sure.
My problem is I can't find one to save my life! I'm in the USA and ALL vape shops are sold out. I even tried looking at out of country shops and go figure, I find ONE, and that shop won't ship to the US lol I'd kill to have a Gen 3!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I have an OG RX200 I might be willing to part with, solid black

I used it once and stashed it when the deeming regs dropped

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, I have an OG RX200 I might be willing to part with, solid black

I used it once and stashed it when the deeming regs dropped
Sorry I barely just saw this. Ah, I remember that mod! The first one with a Wismec board after the dna version! I think I'll hold out for a new triple 18650 mod to drop, my old RX200S still works, just looking for a smaller alternative. But thanks for the offer! Appreciate ya looking out! 😁

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is possible you may be waiting a long time for a new triple battery mod to drop. There hasn't been one for a while now, and all the current trends are more on the smaller form factor. The used market is probably going to be your best bet.

VU Sponsors