Become a Patron!

Cap. Morsa - Exotic Mandarin

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sharing another original recipe for a summer exotic vape dominated by aromas of mandarin and cardamom, both flavours that FA does like no other company. I hope you enjoy it as much as me;)

+++++ Cap. Morsa - Exotic Mandarin +++++

2% Tanger (Mandarin) (FA)
2% Black Cherry (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
0.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.5% Cardamom (FA)

Flavor total: 8%
Steep time: ~ 2 weeks minimum

Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/5qP1

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am letting it steep to see what happens. Fresh I'm just tasting the peppermint and cardamom.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am letting it steep to see what happens. Fresh I'm just tasting the peppermint and cardamom.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
August 8th 1 week steep and seem to be tasting peppermint and marshmallow flavor now with cardamom. Not getting much fruit yet. Peppermint seems to be overpowering them still, but not a bad vape. Different.

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, Strange because mandarin fruit is there from the start, and 2% tanger is very strong %, do you have the new version of the flavour? You should be getting a strong mandarin flavour.

Sidenote: A also add that this FA mandarin has some warnings in the bottle saying that can be skin irritant. I have the original FA flavour bottles ordered directly from them. Vape with moderation I guess or maybe it could be a warning for allergic persons.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't realize they changed the flavoring. No, I have the old stuff that just says mandarin. Bummer. It's not that strong.

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, it's written on their website that since 2010 they have a new flavour. You could have the old one or, the one you got has faded over time...
You could try adding some orange to compensate :) cardamom goes well with orange too

VU Sponsors