Become a Patron!

Capo Squonk vs Fuchai 213 Squonk(I am torn)

Looking at both of these squonk mods and I am torn on what to get. I have heard that the capo doesn't push out a full 100 watts when firing. The capo holds 9ml and the fuchai holds only 5 ml.

I am looking for people who have these kits to give me their honest reviews as I am looking for a good regulated squonk.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have the Capo and the Fuchai is on the showboat from China

The Capo is underwhelming - but it is my understanding that Sigelie has highly overrated the capacity of the Fuchai - which it has done with other mods as well

Am thinking the Fuchai will beat the Capo - especially if you are going to use the stock atomizer

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have you looked at the Geekvape Gbox 200?

Have one of those coming, love the original Gbox btw...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I like the fact that it is a dual 18650 mod. Never seen a dual regulated. Gonna have to let me know what you think man. I might end up snagging one!

For dual regulated, you have the Lost Vape Drone DNA and the Kanger Dripbox 160 (are the best known you can just buy generally)

I personally liked the original Geekvape better than either one of those (sold or gave away the other two)

Supposedly the new 200 is a lot like the old one, but puts out a higher wattage and has a little snazzier screen than the OG

Won't be seeing mine until Dec 20 because it is going to my cousin's house and I won't be seeing her until then

VU Sponsors