Become a Patron!

Captain S vs FireLuke

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If anyone has both the IJoy Captain S and Freemax FireLuke please let me know which is provides better flavor and coil life. Need a morning tank for early nic satisfaction. :gaah:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Fireluke edges it but not by much.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I was hoping you'd chime in. Read your review on Captain. Think I will go with the Captain. FireLuke cool, but Captain is classic. More my style, it will work on all my mods.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, I was hoping you'd chime in. Read your review on Captain. Think I will go with the Captain. FireLuke cool, but Captain is classic. More my style, it will work on all my mods.
Np, can't go wrong with either. The Fireluke is very subjective in the looks department. You either love it or hate it. There's no in between. Fireluke does come with an RBA section which is a big pro. Personally though, I think the Captain S is one of the best Sub Ohm tanks on the market right now.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am loving the Fireluke and the rba section puts it over the top compared to the Captain.

I just want to find a heat resistant goldfish I can float in my Fireluke. .....custom!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You can now get rba for Captain. Haven't taken a look at it yet. FireLuke rba pretty good from what I've read.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can now get rba for Captain. Haven't taken a look at it yet. FireLuke rba pretty good from what I've read.
I will definitely be ordering the rba for the Captain, unfortunately I didn't have luck with the premade coils with it.

Love the .15 kanthal DVC for the Fireluke, moght order more of those when I am being lazy to rebuild the rba for it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors