Become a Patron!

Caramel Cookie

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Had this steeping for 2 months now and just today tried it. Pretty happy with it really. :)
Capella Sugar Cookie V2 3%
Flavour Art Marshmallow 3%
Flavour Art Caramel 1%
TFA Brown Sugar DX 1%
I like a bit of sweetener and use 1 drop of Cap ss per 10ml
I'll mix this again no probs.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had this steeping for 2 months now and just today tried it. Pretty happy with it really. :)
Flavour Art Caramel 1%
TFA Brown Sugar DX 1%
Looks like ? my friend! Super simple. Love it.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like ? my friend! Super simple. Love it.
Yeah I was not sure about the DX. Tried a couple of them in the past and didnt like them. Same as V2s, had some horrid V2s. But Sugar Cookie is no problem. I have no issue with this DX either. I go for things that dont contain daaps as I've had some reactions asthma wise with a number in the past. Which is why I can just look at most recipes from others admiring them but not make them.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ooohhhh yeahhhh that's just me... I'm in love Thx
Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk
Hi. I use V2 and DX because of what I mentioned above. I hear many say the non V and DX versions taste better but I dont know and wont/cant try them. If you dont have any issues with them then maybe use those ones. FA, im sure you'd know as your a FA fan, has a cookie but I tried it and prefer Cap V2 Sugar Cookie. I read too that the non DX Brown sugar tastes like it says but that DX is more like molases, what we call golden syrup here in Australia. That suits me as golden syrup is an ingredient in our Anzac cookies here and I love them. So thats what I went for or used as the idea, an Aussie Anzac caramel cookie.
I cant say it is that exactly but it worked out as a nice vape regardless. What do I think would take it there? A smidge of oats. Do you know who or if anyone makes an oat concentrate? I saw OnePoundVaping has an Oatmeal cookie daap free but there is no sign of them here in Aus. It doesn't worry me a bit if I cant get one as im happy with this but if I could I would. It would be a waste of time and money though getting a concentrate sent here from overseas. Overseas postage is nuts and im not that desperate to do so.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FLV has Oatmeal Raisin and WF has Oats and Cream Cookies. I don't know if those could be found in Oz, but something to check out. Neither one has the baddies in them.

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Hi. I use V2 and DX because of what I mentioned above. I hear many say the non V and DX versions taste better but I dont know and wont/cant try them. If you dont have any issues with them then maybe use those ones. FA, im sure you'd know as your a FA fan, has a cookie but I tried it and prefer Cap V2 Sugar Cookie. I read too that the non DX Brown sugar tastes like it says but that DX is more like molases, what we call golden syrup here in Australia. That suits me as golden syrup is an ingredient in our Anzac cookies here and I love them. So thats what I went for or used as the idea, an Aussie Anzac caramel cookie.
I cant say it is that exactly but it worked out as a nice vape regardless. What do I think would take it there? A smidge of oats. Do you know who or if anyone makes an oat concentrate? I saw OnePoundVaping has an Oatmeal cookie daap free but there is no sign of them here in Aus. It doesn't worry me a bit if I cant get one as im happy with this but if I could I would. It would be a waste of time and money though getting a concentrate sent here from overseas. Overseas postage is nuts and im not that desperate to do so.
I will mix it soon and will give u some feedback thx

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
TFA also has an Oatmeal Cookie but I wouldn't put a lot of hope into it. At least imo, it will give a bit of a cookie note and a teensy bit of brown sugar, but not much else.

Again just my own observation, but VTA Golden Syrup is nothing like TFA Molasses. Molasses is a dark, almost black, super-dense dark brown sugar flavor. Think gingerbread, like this:

1593870466303.png

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
TFA also has an Oatmeal Cookie but I wouldn't put a lot of hope into it. At least imo, it will give a bit of a cookie note and a teensy bit of brown sugar, but not much else.

Again just my own observation, but VTA Golden Syrup is nothing like TFA Molasses. Molasses is a dark, almost black, super-dense dark brown sugar flavor. Think gingerbread, like this:

View attachment 164251
Hi. Vape Train wont reply to my requests about daaps in their flavours, which do or dont have them. Have asked 4 times in the past telling them id like to buy some but need to know which have them so as to avoid due to asthma and they refuse to reply. Ask about buying something and its a different story and all over you. Because of that they dont get my money.
But thanks for the reply.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi. Vape Train wont reply to my requests about daaps in their flavours, which do or dont have them. Have asked 4 times in the past telling them id like to buy some but need to know which have them so as to avoid due to asthma and they refuse to reply. Ask about buying something and its a different story and all over you. Because of that they dont get my money.
But thanks for the reply.

I surely don't disagree with that. That information should be available without you having to specifically request it anyway!

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavour Art Caramel 1%
TFA Brown Sugar DX 1%
Thanks for this recipe. Quite tasty. I've been vaping the same 10 or 12 recipes for years now, and while I'm happy with them, I've been on the lookout for some new recipes, but I haven't found one that I have all the flavors, until now. Especially since it gave me a chance to finally use the Sugar Cookie V2 that I bought over a year ago.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for this recipe. Quite tasty. I've been vaping the same 10 or 12 recipes for years now, and while I'm happy with them, I've been on the lookout for some new recipes, but I haven't found one that I have all the flavors, until now. Especially since it gave me a chance to finally use the Sugar Cookie V2 that I bought over a year ago.
Late reply, sorry was sick for a bit. Im really, really happy with this one. Just mixed up another 300 ml to use in my/our (misses and me) rotation of flavours. Dont say this about too many I mix but this is a winner. ?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! I‘ve got a Zeus X and a Heracles Mini. It should be good in either of them.

VU Sponsors