Become a Patron!

CASAA Call To Action - USPS – VAPE MAIL BAN COMMENT PERIOD IS OPEN

Sent my messages. I am shocked that this thread isn't front and center here. Come on people, it only takes a minute to do!
I have already experienced 3 online stores that I have done business with at least once a month for years close up shop and 2 that I would like to order from are already not shipping to my area.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sup. havent been here a while.
i want you guys to consider something.
nic is unlawful to send n recieve by mail. illegal.
but...
delta 8 is legal. in all 50 states. and you can ship delta 8 and its legal.
thc is now more legal than nicotine.
just fyi to the uninformed.
what we can consider weed is delta 9 . thats still illegal. but delta 8 is not illegal at state and federal level.
delta 8 gets you high. but its milder than delta 9. delta 8 is not cbd. .
but less intense.
its the diet coke.

btw mods. dont edit my post. considering im talking about delta 8. which is legal both federal and in all 50 states. and legal to ship.
unlike our beloved nic. so chill out. cuz i hate when they edit my posts for mentioning what apparently is a more legal less controversial substance than..evil nic. smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so what have we learned boys n girls?
we've learned that if you wanna sit down after work, chill out and vape something "relaxing" to ease your stressful day.
the government is essentially telling you.
dont vape nic. thats bad and evil.
vape delta 8. thats okay and good.
nic evil. prohibited by law.👎
thc good. allowed by law. 👍

welcome to bizzaroworld.

Last edited by a moderator:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are we emailing the postal service? They don't make law. They just do what they're told.

I hate to say it again, but this battle was lost long before vaping became a thing.

Once you let a nanny state nanny you, boy will they ever.

Why are we emailing the postal service? They don't make law. They just do what they're told.

I hate to say it again, but this battle was lost long before vaping became a thing.

Once you let a nanny state nanny you, boy will they ever.
We aren't emailing USPS. It goes to legislatures. I emailed my rep in February, just got a reply email saying they got my email. imo, I don't hold out much hope that we will have any chance of repealing.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We aren't emailing USPS. It goes to legislatures. I emailed my rep in February, just got a reply email saying they got my email. imo, I don't hold out much hope that we will have any chance of repealing.
I apologize. I must have misunderstood.

VU Sponsors