Castle Long Clone

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Noticed the deserved interest in ADV's Gambit Clone and so thought I'd post what is probably my best recipe to date.
After being chastised several times, I know better than to post on another thread and so have opened a new thread!
I could copy and paste but I think you'd get more info from just going to:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/58929/Castle+Long+Clone+V2

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Of course =)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry EWS. My post came off rudely. I didn't mean to imply that it was from there. I should have worded that much better. You had said in another post that it made sense to post similarly themed recipes in a thread.

submoa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Noticed the deserved interest in ADV's Gambit Clone and so thought I'd post what is probably my best recipe to date.
After being chastised several times, I know better than to post on another thread and so have opened a new thread!
I could copy and paste but I think you'd get more info from just going to:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/58929/Castle Long Clone V2

I was looking for Castle Long clone and this one is spot on. I already finished one bottle. After 5 days the taste is exactly same as the original.
Thank you for this recipe.

Any recipe for Grandmaster? :)

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for Castle Long clone and this one is spot on. I already finished one bottle. After 5 days the taste is exactly same as the original.
Thank you for this recipe.

Any recipe for Grandmaster? :)

Thanks for the complement, I'm glade You like it!
I have a starting point for Grandmaster but it's not a developed recipe like Castle Long!
SEE: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/59062/EWS+Grandmaster

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tweaked your original recipe and added red oak instead of FA Oak. Came out quite tasty.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tweaked your original recipe and added red oak instead of FA Oak. Came out quite tasty.
Yea, I've got FA Oakwood and TPA Red Oak and I pretty much think they're interchangeable! Glad You liked it!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it's just my taste buds, but FA Oak always added a slightly bitter taste whereas TPA Red Oak did not.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it's just my taste buds, but FA Oak always added a slightly bitter taste whereas TPA Red Oak did not.
Every bodies taste buds are different and mine have been burned out by 50 years of cigarettes and cigars! That's why I use on an average 10% flavor using FA and 20% flavor using TPA!

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've still got a "Big Buddha" loaded up with Five Pawns Castle Long, I also have an Orchid V6 loaded up with my Castle Long Clone. They are very close but not identical! I like both of them with no real preference other than the preference to save money!

Pat Inman

Member For 4 Years
I made this clone 2 weeks ago but used vanilla bean ice cream instead of simple vanilla (use what you've got, right) - vapes very similar to the real thing. Thanks for the recipe!

So would you say FA's Vanilla Bourbon a good replacement for TPA's?
I haven't tried either but I remember reading somewhere that they are nothing alike.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So would you say FA's Vanilla Bourbon a good replacement for TPA's?
I haven't tried either but I remember reading somewhere that they are nothing alike.
Tfa is the one. It's gives the appropriate taste

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bet the FA Vanilla Bourbon would work using just a bit less of it!

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried a version of this recipe and it was good but not there. Thank you RocketPuppy, Hic, EWS111. I like all kinds of different flavors. I like those blends that are rich. Ive tried so many. It's nice when you come across one you enjoy.

Thanks for the replies guys.
EWS111 I'm a little confused, your recipe is already made with FA Vanilla Bourbon, isn't it?

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the replies guys.
EWS111 I'm a little confused, your recipe is already made with FA Vanilla Bourbon, isn't it?
Yea you're right! Thanks for straightening me out! I'm sure you could sub TFA Red Oak though!

hello, I made this clone and I noticed that the toasted almond flavor stands out over the other flavors. is this how it is supposed to taste?

submoa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hello, I made this clone and I noticed that the toasted almond flavor stands out over the other flavors. is this how it is supposed to taste?

How long did you steep? It really needs to steep at least a week.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, your recipe was my very first diy adv that I could not get enough of. I Vaped it until I couldn’t. I made a bottle for a old friend a few months ago and man did it smell good. I’ve got to make me one soon

VU Sponsors