KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi All,

After next months mixing challenge (the “would you vape that” challenge) running May 2019....the challenge team and I have voted to take a break until later in the year ...8 consecutive challenge proves what can be done with a bit of team effort, engaged sponsors and a great community.

I would like to extend a huge thanks to our sponsors this opening season

@WotofoOfficial
@Aspiretina
@Countrypami
@CoilART vapor
@wllmc
@CrazyChef v2.0
@Heaven Gifts
@Vapefly Official
@3CVAPE Official

They have all collectively supported this vision of community from the start, and I’m sure you’ll agree have given away some awesome prizes in that time. Not only that the most important part was doing this whilst allowing the team free reign to come up with challenges to set you all, for which I’m deeply appreciative of.

We are going to look to hopefully arrange some bespoke badges to officially close out season 1 looking back over the hall of hero’s thread

what’s next I hear you ask?

Well we are going to use the downtime to arrange some new content for season 2

in addition we will be looking to change the format slightly, this might mean fewer rules, shorter runs the details we still need to iron out and work with the sponsors before we start. When we do we will post up another announcement.

Finally I’d like to pass on a special thanks to the team members who have been very active supporting, developing these every month and sticking with it to the end.

@f1r3b1rd
@Letitia
@wildgypsy70
@jwill
@JuicyLucy

it’s not an easy task giving away your free time, keeping up energy and positivity, also keeping the spirit of the forum going throughout, Thank you all you are true hero’s/heroines in my eyes

KingPin!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi All,

After next months mixing challenge (the “would you vape that” challenge) running May 2019....the challenge team and I have voted to take a break until later in the year ...8 consecutive challenge proves what can be done with a bit of team effort, engaged sponsors and a great community.

@WotofoOfficial
@Aspiretina
@Countrypami
@CoilART vapor
@wllmc
@CrazyChef v2.0
@Heaven Gifts
@Vapefly Official
@3CVAPE Official

They have all collectively supported this vision of community from the start, and I’m sure you’ll agree have given away some awesome prizes in that time. Not only that the most important part was doing this whilst allowing the team free reign to come up with challenges to set you all, for which I’m deeply appreciative of.

We are going to look to hopefully arrange some bespoke badges to officially close out season 1 looking back over the hall of hero’s thread

in addition we will be looking to change the format slightly, this might mean fewer rules, shorter runs the details we still need to iron out and work with the sponsors before we start. When we do we will post up another announcement.

Finally I’d like to pass on a special thanks to the team members who have been very active supporting, developing these every month and sticking with it to the end.

@f1r3b1rd
@Letitia
@wildgypsy70
@jwill
@JuicyLucy

it’s not an easy task giving away your free time, keeping up energy and positivity, also keeping the spirit of the forum going throughout, Thank you all you are true hero’s/heroines in my eyes

KingPin!
You guys are the best! Thank you very much to everyone involved in making the challenges happen, and to the sponsors. I've had fun participating when I can.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi All,

@WotofoOfficial
@Aspiretina
@Countrypami
@CoilART vapor
@wllmc
@CrazyChef v2.0
@Heaven Gifts
@Vapefly Official
@3CVAPE Official

@f1r3b1rd
@Letitia
@wildgypsy70
@jwill
@JuicyLucy

KingPin!
Thank you to all of the judges and the challenge team. You all put so much of your time and energy into these endeavors for our enjoyment whether it be as a spectator, or as a participant. I, for one, truly appreciate every one of you.

Thank you so much to the sponsors for coming together with the officiating members of these challenges for to provide these amazing prize packages for these challenges. You all have my thanks and respect.

I look forward to see what is to come in season 2. Enjoy this well earned rest you all. All of you really deserve it.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks and gratitude to KingPin! for working for months behind the scenes to bring it all from idea to reality. His love and dedication to VU and it's members is what drives the challenges. The participants in the challenges is what makes it worthwhile, thanks and love to all.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
KingPin has absolutely been the cornerstone in creating and driving the challenges

He proposed it, worked with VU admin to get permission and tweaks to VU to make it happen, lined up all the vendors for prizes and spent countless hours writing rules, proposals and herding cats to make it happen -

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to all involved, I know running a web-contest isn't the most easy thing to do.
It's been a fun time and it's part of what makes vaping and VU great!
happy0064.gif

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks to all the sponsors and the Challenge Team! This was fun as both a participant and observer! I'm looking forward to Season 2!

VU Sponsors